- Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin and a group of researchers developed a new method for making membranes with ultra-thin hydrogel selective layers called Interfacially Initiated Free Radical Polymerization (IIFRP).
- A team in the New Product Development & Marketing class in the Tufts Gordon Institute's Engineering Management M.S. program developed RoboSno, a battery powered snow blower that is controlled with a phone or tablet.
- Jack Derby has been appointed the Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program.
- Funded by the National Science Foundation's Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST) program, the CEEO has launched ConnecTions in the Making: Elementary Students, Teachers, and STEM Professionals Integrating Science and Engineering to Design Community Solutions, led by Kristen Wendell of Tufts and Tej Dalvi of UMass Boston.
- Join us on Thursday, February 22 at 6:00 pm in Cohen Auditorium for the Dean's Lecture with Mr. Dean Kamen, an inventor, an entrepreneur, and a tireless advocate for science and technology. All are welcome!