- Tufts Gordon Institute and Tufts Computer Science Exchange sponsored the recent Sonos/Real Industry Challenge, where over 100 students designed smart speakers with real-world applications.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
Tufts recently celebrated the opening of the new Science & Engineering Complex, which creates opportunities for integrated research and teaching across multiple disciplines.
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- As the Dean of Graduate Education for the School of Engineering, Professor Karen Panetta is the liaison between students, faculty, and administration on all aspects of graduate education. Read more about Dean Panetta's work, and get in touch with her team.