- A team in the New Product Development & Marketing class in the Tufts Gordon Institute's Engineering Management M.S. program developed RoboSno, a battery powered snow blower that is controlled with a phone or tablet.
- Funded by the National Science Foundation's Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST) program, the CEEO has launched ConnecTions in the Making: Elementary Students, Teachers, and STEM Professionals Integrating Science and Engineering to Design Community Solutions, led by Kristen Wendell of Tufts and Tej Dalvi of UMass Boston.
- Jack Derby has been appointed the Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program.
- Yongtao Ding, a recent graduate from Tufts Gordon Institute's Master's in Innovation & Management program, talks about being an international student in the MSIM program and his position as a data analysis intern at MassChallenge, a global startup accelerator.
- Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne and a group of researchers published findings on the need for a deeper understanding of the Scenario Matrix Framework, the primary technical basis for studying the socioeconomic and policy scenarios used to research climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Join us on Thursday, February 22 at 6:00 pm in Cohen Auditorium for the Dean's Lecture with Mr. Dean Kamen, an inventor, an entrepreneur, and a tireless advocate for science and technology. All are welcome!