- Biomedical Engineering Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang was recently awarded a grant from the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)'s Young Investigator Research Program.
- Tom Breur, a lecturer at Tufts Gordon Institute, explains the importance of studying data science, and the risks and innovations companies experience when they integrate data science into their work.
- Benny Kim, a graduate of the Tufts Gordon Institute M.S. program in innovation management, is the first Fellow in a new partnership with Greentown Labs, the nation's largest clean technology incubator.
- Graduate students and postdoctoral scholars: Meet representatives from MITRE Corporation on Monday, December 4 at 11:30 am in the SEC Atrium.
- A group of researchers from Tufts and Brigham and Women's Hospital, including lead author and Ph.D. student Tao Sun and co-author Professor Eric Miller, are investigating more precise and controlled methods for loosening the blood-brain barrier for safer drug delivery to the brain.