Showing News articles tagged with Research news
For Matt Marber, A16 and EG17, working while completing a graduate degree was the perfect marriage of real-world and research experience.
- A group of researchers at Tufts and MIT, including Professor David Kaplan and postdoctoral fellows Chunmei Li and Wenwen Huang, developed a way to build better silk in a new Nature Communications paper.
- Tufts recently launched the largest fundraising initiative in the university's history, aiming to enhance our ability to tackle the globe’s toughest challenges.
- Chemical and biological engineering students and faculty bring research to the annual meeting of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
- An imaging method studied in the labs of Professor Irene Georgakoudi and Associate Professor Lauren Black may provide a new tool to track the progression of calcific aortic-valve disease.
- Research Associate Professor Jay Borkland spoke to the Boston Globe about building offshore wind infrastructure in Massachusetts.
- Professor David Gute co-led a panel on "Re-integrating Engineering into Public Health Practice" at the recent Water and Health Conference.
- The Human-Robot Interaction Lab recently joined the Partnership on AI, making Tufts one of only four academic partners in the group working to benefit people and society.
- Peter Chandonait, EG03, received the USAID Innovation to Action Award for work on clean malaria control systems.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang received a $450,000 grant through the Air Force's Young Investigator Research Program for his proposal on graphene microfluidics for dynamic, electron microscopic bio-imaging.