Showing News articles tagged with Women engineers
- Computer science major Winnona DeSombre, A18, electrical engineering major Ryan Stocking, E18, and Tania Alarcón, a Ph.D. student in civil and environmental engineering, received awards for outstanding achievements in service, leadership, and civic engagement during their time at Tufts.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- Student Advisor Briana Bouchard, E14, received an award from NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising.
- Led by Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk, a team of researchers including Tufts graduate students in mechanical and chemical engineering used X-ray computed tomography and radiography to study transport and degradation in polymer electrolyte membrane electrolyzers.
- Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk is part of a team of researchers that published a paper on new water management strategies in fuel cells.
- Six computer science students will participate in ten-week independent research projects this summer.
- Julia Prusaczyk, a senior in chemical engineering, spoke to espnW about joining the St. Louis Cardinals as baseball development analyst after graduation.
- A team of Tufts students took second place at the MITRE eCTF (embedded capture-the-flag) competition.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau goes beyond the headlines in the world of cybersecurity in a new video series from The Fletcher School of International Affairs and Diplomacy.
- Led by co-captain and mechanical engineering senior Annalisa DeBari, the Tufts women's track team won second place at the Silfen Invitational this month.