Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- ZwitterCo, a wastewater treatment solutions provider with Tufts roots, received $5.9 million in financing to scale its innovative filtration membrane.
- Professor Emeritus Steven Chapra and alum Dr. Kyle Flynn, EG14, received the 2021 Samuel Arnold Greeley Award from the ASCE’s Environmental and Water Resources Institute.
- Henry “Bud” Fischer, E52, looks back on a successful career jumpstarted at Tufts School of Engineering.
- The Department of Computer Science launches mentoring programs to support students throughout the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- In a recent class held as part of the MSIM’s Career Impact Seminar Series, alumni highlighted the path to becoming product managers.
- Robert M. Simonetti, E56, shares the impact of a Tufts education and the benefits of gift annuities.
- Stacey Coleman Morse, E77, discusses her efforts to support annual giving and volunteer work at the School of Engineering.
- Ryan Pandya, E13, and Chimaka Chima, E14, EG16, received honors from the Tufts University Alumni Association (TUAA) for their outstanding contributions and service.
- Co-hosted by Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, the Virtual Social Impact Entrepreneurship Ideathon awarded prizes to four teams passionate about driving change through innovation and entrepreneurship.