Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- As we near an end to 2020, Tufts Gordon Institute reflects on some of their top stories and milestones from this year.
- Tufts alumnus Bryan DelloRusso, A08, is launching a new platform that aims to bridge opportunity gaps in higher education with the help of several Tufts students.
MS in Innovation and Management alumni discuss their experiences in the program and offer words of wisdom to prospective students.
- Fernando Lima, E07, and Professor Christos Georgakis wrote a story commemorating the 65th Anniversary of the ACS Petroleum Research Fund.
- Dan Catropa, MSEM ’11, is leveraging his background and studies in the MS in Engineering Management program to help create the Giant Magellan Telescope.
- Scott Rioux, MSEM ’13, is leveraging his experience from Tufts Gordon Institute to shape the future of the automotive industry.
- Five Tufts engineering students and alums worked with hundreds of fellow volunteers to develop a cost-effective ventilator that could be produced quickly.
- Lura Health, founded by Noah Hill, E21, Daniel Weinstein, E18, and Saam Borzog, D19, has received a grant to support development of an intra-oral salivary pH monitor.
- A Tufts alumna takes pride in supporting institutions that are making strides in expanding opportunities for women in STEM.