Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Ryan Pandya, E13, and Perfect Day are creating animal-free dairy using microflora.
- Laura Corlin, School of Medicine Assistant Professor and Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering alumna, explains how research can aid in measuring the health effects of wildfires.
- Biomanufacturing can speed production of a low-glycemic sweetener—and may unlock its commercial potential, say Assistant Professor Nikhil Nair and postdoctoral fellow Josef Bober, EG19.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.
- Bill Cummings, Founder and CEO of Cummings Properties, shared his experiences in entrepreneurship with Tufts students.
- Carolyn Birmingham, E57, shares her passion for engineering by supporting the Center for STEM Diversity.
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Colin Cooper (E81) will serve as Connecticut’s inaugural Chief Manufacturing Officer.