Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Tufts students and alumni Megan Tse, Lucy Qin, Michelle Gee, Jason Fan, and Trevor Donadt have been named Fellows in the 2020 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Tyler Andrews, E13, and two other Tufts alums are competing for slots on the U.S. Olympic marathon team.
- Noah Hill, E21, and Daniel Weinstein, E18, are following their dream of a dental technology business, spawned with fellow Tufts students, all the way to China.
- Started by Innovation and Management graduates, Potentia matches volunteer language tutors with non-English speaking immigrants and refugees.
- Alumna Enya Hughes is working as a research associate at Frequency Therapeutics, a biotechnology company seeking to regenerate lost hearing.
- Melissa Pickering, Department of Mechanical Engineeering and Center for Engineering Education and Outreach alumnae, discusses how tech should be designed for kids.
- Ryan Pandya, E13, and Perfect Day are creating animal-free dairy using microflora.
- Laura Corlin, School of Medicine Assistant Professor and Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering alumna, explains how research can aid in measuring the health effects of wildfires.
- Biomanufacturing can speed production of a low-glycemic sweetener—and may unlock its commercial potential, say Assistant Professor Nikhil Nair and postdoctoral fellow Josef Bober, EG19.