Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Biomanufacturing can speed production of a low-glycemic sweetener—and may unlock its commercial potential, say Assistant Professor Nikhil Nair and postdoctoral fellow Josef Bober, EG19.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.
- Bill Cummings, Founder and CEO of Cummings Properties, shared his experiences in entrepreneurship with Tufts students.
- Carolyn Birmingham, E57, shares her passion for engineering by supporting the Center for STEM Diversity.
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Colin Cooper (E81) will serve as Connecticut’s inaugural Chief Manufacturing Officer.
- Andy Youniss, co-founder and CEO of Rocket Software, shared his company's humanist outlook during the fall Dean's Lecture.
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.