Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Engineers and researchers, including Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and alumna Laura Corlin, work to understand the coronavirus.
- When the COVID-19 pandemic struck, Jason Jammallo, MSEM 12, sprang into action and began 3D printing PPE.
- Computer science alum Sean Harrington, A14, managed the software team for the New England Patriots. Now he has a startup focused on nutrition for top athletes.
- A collaborative effort between computer science faculty, staff, students, and alumni provides students with meaningful summer work experiences.
- Jumbo engineer and serial entrepreneur Guy Simonian, E76, discusses his experiences at Tufts and the joy of giving back.
- David Raff, E97, was recently named the chief engineer of the U.S. Department of Interior’s Bureau of Reclamation.
- Yukinobu Tanimoto, E14, and Alissa Brandon, E09, team up to make and distribute PPE in the Bay Area.
- Andrew Murray, E17 and co-founder of Rezzi, joined the Bloomberg Baystate Business radio show to discuss SmartCan, a self-driving trash can.
- The Association for Computing Machinery recently featured Thomas Williams, EG13, EG17, now an assistant professor at the Colorado School of Mines, as one of its People of ACM.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer and alumnus Anthony D'Angelo, EG18, have been named the winners of the 2020 Chemistry of Materials Lectureship and Best Paper Award, for their paper's outstanding influence across the field of materials chemistry.