Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Wang Yongzhong brings 20 years of innovation and leadership to CMAB Biopharma Limited.
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer and Ph.D. alumnus Anthony D’Angelo recently published research focused on the design of stretchable, self-healing, lithium-based battery electrolytes.
- On April 5 and 6, Tufts University hosted its first student symposium in cybersecurity policy, welcoming researchers to discuss the field.
- The annual competition hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center celebrates innovation in business.
- Computer science alumni, seniors, faculty, and staff network at annual event.
- Tufts students and alumni Andrew Bourhis, Elizabeth Buechler, Thomas George, Zachary Pagel, and Brian Rappaport have been named Fellows in the 2019 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Tufts and UMass Boston researchers provide a framework for applying years of learning research to engineering education.
- Julia Prusaczyk, E18, jumped from studying chemical engineering to being a baseball development analyst for the St. Louis Cardinals.