Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Bob Adams, E76, recognized for his work on digital storage and reproduction of high-fidelity audio.
- Yongtao Ding, a recent graduate from Tufts Gordon Institute's Master's in Innovation & Management program, talks about being an international student in the MSIM program and his position as a data analysis intern at MassChallenge, a global startup accelerator.
- Thanks to a gift from the estate of the former pharmaceutical executive Keith Nolop, Tufts engineering students will have a state-of-the-art makerspace to drive their creativity and curiosity when the Nolop Fabrication, Analysis, Simulation, and Testing (FAST) Facility opens in the spring of 2018.
- Trustee Ankur Sahu, E91, is giving back to Tufts after a college experience that paved the way for his career—and led him to the country he now calls home.
- National Engineers Week is coming to Tufts! Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more, February 18-24, 2018.
- You can now own a virtual dog, thanks to Tufts alumni Jeremy Slavitz and Henry Zhou, E17.
- Benny Kim, a graduate of the Tufts Gordon Institute M.S. program in innovation management, is the first Fellow in a new partnership with Greentown Labs, the nation's largest clean technology incubator.
- Tufts alumni were listed in Forbes' 30 Under 30 for 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.
For Matt Marber, A16 and EG17, working while completing a graduate degree was the perfect marriage of real-world and research experience.