Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- A collaborative effort between computer science faculty, staff, students, and alumni provides students with meaningful summer work experiences.
- Jumbo engineer and serial entrepreneur Guy Simonian, E76, discusses his experiences at Tufts and the joy of giving back.
- David Raff, E97, was recently named the chief engineer of the U.S. Department of Interior’s Bureau of Reclamation.
- Yukinobu Tanimoto, E14, and Alissa Brandon, E09, team up to make and distribute PPE in the Bay Area.
- Andrew Murray, E17 and co-founder of Rezzi, joined the Bloomberg Baystate Business radio show to discuss SmartCan, a self-driving trash can.
- The Association for Computing Machinery recently featured Thomas Williams, EG13, EG17, now an assistant professor at the Colorado School of Mines, as one of its People of ACM.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer and alumnus Anthony D'Angelo, EG18, have been named the winners of the 2020 Chemistry of Materials Lectureship and Best Paper Award, for their paper's outstanding influence across the field of materials chemistry.
- Developed by researchers at Tufts' Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO), the Novel Engineering program shows how teachers can introduce engineering concepts to children and foster creativity through reading.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Alumnus James Kaklamanos has been recognized as an American Society of Civil Engineers Geo-Institute New Face of Geoengineering.