Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Developed by researchers at Tufts' Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO), the Novel Engineering program shows how teachers can introduce engineering concepts to children and foster creativity through reading.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Alumnus James Kaklamanos has been recognized as an American Society of Civil Engineers Geo-Institute New Face of Geoengineering.
- Tufts alumnus Jim Lawton offers words of advice to computer science students graduating during an uncertain time.
- Rosanna Xia, A11, and Terry Castleman, E16, of the Los Angeles Times, have been named 2020 Pulitzer Prize finalists for examining coastal erosion in California.
Tufts School of Engineering members and colleagues work together to support medical workers, protect vulnerable populations, and to share knowledge.
- Tufts engineering student William Liu and medical school alum Jan Sliwa were part of a bicoastal effort to repurpose snorkeling diving masks for emergency and operating room doctors.
- Computer Science alumna Hayley Cohen joins the Behind the Podium podcast to discuss her career at IBM Security Command.
- Tufts students and alumni Megan Tse, Lucy Qin, Michelle Gee, Jason Fan, and Trevor Donadt have been named Fellows in the 2020 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.