Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- James Kaklamanos (E08, EG10, and EG12) has been selected as the inaugural recipient of the Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section/ASCE College Educator Award for his exceptional teaching and mentorship.
- Sabih Khan, E88 and A88, will be in charge of Apple's global supply chain as well as the supplier responsibility programs that protect and educate workers at production facilities.
- Tom Baran and Matt Hirch (E04) create Lumii, a company that uses complex algorithms to place dots of ink to add depth, motion, and chromatic effects to packages and labels.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Staff members and an alumna from the School of Engineering are recognized for their exceptional work at the 13th annual Distinction Awards ceremony.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Alumna Danielle Vardaro joined Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta to discuss their experiences as women in engineering and science.
- Wang Yongzhong brings 20 years of innovation and leadership to CMAB Biopharma Limited.
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.