Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- The annual competition hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center celebrates innovation in business.
- Computer science alumni, seniors, faculty, and staff network at annual event.
- Tufts students and alumni Andrew Bourhis, Elizabeth Buechler, Thomas George, Zachary Pagel, and Brian Rappaport have been named Fellows in the 2019 National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program.
- Tufts and UMass Boston researchers provide a framework for applying years of learning research to engineering education.
- Julia Prusaczyk, E18, jumped from studying chemical engineering to being a baseball development analyst for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- A Tufts research team — including Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin, the John A. and Dorothy M. Adams Faculty Development Professor, and alumna Ilin Sadeghi — developed a low-cost membrane to separate oil and water for environmental remediation and wastewater treatment.
- ZwitterCo, a start-up founded by Tufts Gordon Institute and Civil and Environmental Engineering alumni, uses nanofilters to separate oil and grease from reusable water. The technique is based on Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin's research.
- Alumnus Brian Eriksen, E92 and EG94, helped develop an online service that links people surrendering their dogs and cats with those looking to adopt.
- Join us for a Dean's Lecture with Dr. Norman Fortenberry, Executive Director of the American Society for Engineering Education. Dr. Fortenberry delivers his talk, "Educating the Engineer of 2040," on Friday, February 15 at 1:30 pm in Nelson Auditorium.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!