Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.
- Bill Cummings, Founder and CEO of Cummings Properties, shared his experiences in entrepreneurship with Tufts students.
- Carolyn Birmingham, E57, shares her passion for engineering by supporting the Center for STEM Diversity.
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Colin Cooper (E81) will serve as Connecticut’s inaugural Chief Manufacturing Officer.
- Andy Youniss, co-founder and CEO of Rocket Software, shared his company's humanist outlook during the fall Dean's Lecture.
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.
- The program focuses on skills that help engineers make complicated systems like databases, networks, and operating systems work together.
- Anastasios Angelopoulos, E84 and EG88, has been named the new Head of the Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering at the University of Cincinnati.
- In research published in Nature Communications, a former member of Tufts’ Nano Catalysis and Energy Lab and colleagues develop a new group of catalysts.