Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- As part of a series on up-and-coming researchers, Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin (pictured), postdoctoral scholar Ilin Sadeghi, EG18, and Papatya Kaner, EG18, published findings on ways to control and expand membrane selectivity in Chemistry of Materials.
- Associate Professor Andrew Ramsburg and Katherine A. Muller, EG16, developed new, empirical models that enhance the ability to predict dispersivity in laboratory-scale water-saturated and air–water systems of sandy porous media, which can be applied to irrigation models, site remediation, and other cases.
Alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development at HP Labs, visited campus and delivered a Dean's Lecture on the next wave of manufacturing: 3D printing.
- Monte Haymon, Tufts alumnus, former Tufts trustee, and Board of Advisors member, passed away this year.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale is part of a research team developing a "smart" bandage to monitor wounds and deliver drug treatment, featured in a story by Boston's WCVB Channel 5 News.
- Alumnus’s interest in creative lab work will support ECE Capstone projects through 2023.
- Associate Professor Rob White, doctoral candidate Nikolas Kastor, and Zhengxi Zhao, EG14, developed a multi-physics 3D model of a floating element shear stress sensor and published findings about their work in the journal Sensors and Actuators A: Physical.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer and a team of Tufts researchers have developed a quantitative reporter system to evaluate noncanonical amino acid incorporation in yeast.
- On Thursday, October 18, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Tufts alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development for HP Labs.
- Computer Science alumna Winnona DeSombre, A18, is a featured speaker in the Cyber Security track of this year's Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit.