Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Students and alumni from the Department of Computer Science continue to build meaningful relationships.
- Colin Cooper (E81) will serve as Connecticut’s inaugural Chief Manufacturing Officer.
- Andy Youniss, co-founder and CEO of Rocket Software, shared his company's humanist outlook during the fall Dean's Lecture.
- Alumnus Andrew Murray and his company Rezzi have developed SmartCan, a self-driving trash can that takes itself out to the curb on garbage day.
- The program focuses on skills that help engineers make complicated systems like databases, networks, and operating systems work together.
- Anastasios Angelopoulos, E84 and EG88, has been named the new Head of the Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering at the University of Cincinnati.
- In research published in Nature Communications, a former member of Tufts’ Nano Catalysis and Energy Lab and colleagues develop a new group of catalysts.
- Engineers Without Borders leader Catherine Leslie joins research assistant professor Ethan Danahy of the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach to discuss the thousands of students and professionals who volunteer worldwide to build everything from water systems to energy projects.
- Tufts researchers combine microscopy with automated image analysis algorithms to distinguish healthy and metastatic cancerous tissue at the molecular level.
- Winnona DeSombre, E18, and Ph.D. candidate Jared Chandler share their work at BSides Las Vegas, an annual conference for security practitioners and those interested in the field.