Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Engineering staff members Briana Bouchard and Amy Wilson were honored for their exceptional work at the twelfth annual Tufts Distinction Awards.
- As part of WBUR's BioBoom series, Paula Soteropoulos, E89, J89, EG90, A20P, President and CEO of Akcea Therapeutics, and an honored speaker at Commencement, discussed the growing role of women in biotechnology and life sciences in the Boston area.
- Emily Airoldi, who received a master's degree in Engineering Management at Tufts Gordon Institute this year, reflects on her experience in the program.
- In a new paper, researchers printed chemoresponsive dyes and chemiresistive inks on paper to develop a "paper-nose" optoelectronic sensor for volatile gases in air.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Student Advisor Briana Bouchard, E14, received an award from NACADA: The Global Community for Academic Advising.
- Alum Jesse Shapiro, who studied civil engineering and entrepreneurial leadership at Tufts, launches Youtopia snacks.
- Fred “Fish” Ellis, E29, Eddie Dugger, E41, and Lisa Raffin, E85, were among the honorees at this week's celebration of the inaugural inductees to the Tufts University Athletics Hall of Fame.
- Engineering alumnus Neil Puester looks at old and new energy solutions.