Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Academics from around the world will join Tufts faculty to discuss imaging challenges in mathematics, medicine, and more. The conference, Modern Challenges in Imaging, will celebrate the 40th anniversary of Allan Cormack's Nobel Prize with presentations from Tufts faculty including Professor and Chair Eric Miller, University Professor and former dean Linda Abriola, and Professor Sergio Fantini.
- Amanda Parry, EG18, received a WiDF Professional Development Grant from the Deep Foundations Institute.
- Alumnus Jonas Procton followed his interests to a career in sustainable environmental design.
- A paper published by Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel and Laura Read, EG16, received the 2019 STAHY Best Paper Award.
- James Kaklamanos (E08, EG10, and EG12) has been selected as the inaugural recipient of the Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section/ASCE College Educator Award for his exceptional teaching and mentorship.
- Sabih Khan, E88 and A88, will be in charge of Apple's global supply chain as well as the supplier responsibility programs that protect and educate workers at production facilities.
- Tom Baran and Matt Hirch (E04) create Lumii, a company that uses complex algorithms to place dots of ink to add depth, motion, and chromatic effects to packages and labels.
- The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering congratulates this year's graduates and award winners.
- Staff members and an alumna from the School of Engineering are recognized for their exceptional work at the 13th annual Distinction Awards ceremony.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.