Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Ellen J. Kullman, E78, A12P, will deliver the 2018 commencement address this spring. Kullman retired as the CEO and chair of the board at DuPont and currently serves on the Board of Advisors for the Tufts School of Engineering.
- Bob Adams, E76, recognized for his work on digital storage and reproduction of high-fidelity audio.
- Yongtao Ding, a recent graduate from Tufts Gordon Institute's Master's in Innovation & Management program, talks about being an international student in the MSIM program and his position as a data analysis intern at MassChallenge, a global startup accelerator.
- Thanks to a gift from the estate of the former pharmaceutical executive Keith Nolop, Tufts engineering students will have a state-of-the-art makerspace to drive their creativity and curiosity when the Nolop Fabrication, Analysis, Simulation, and Testing (FAST) Facility opens in the spring of 2018.
- Trustee Ankur Sahu, E91, is giving back to Tufts after a college experience that paved the way for his career—and led him to the country he now calls home.
- Join us for activities, networking, panel discussions, and more on campus during National Engineers Week, February 18-24, 2018.
- You can now own a virtual dog, thanks to Tufts alumni Jeremy Slavitz and Henry Zhou, E17.
- Benny Kim, a graduate of the Tufts Gordon Institute M.S. program in innovation management, is the first Fellow in a new partnership with Greentown Labs, the nation's largest clean technology incubator.
- Tufts alumni were listed in Forbes' 30 Under 30 for 2018.
- Two student teams were awarded $5,000 each for interdisciplinary engineering design.