Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
Alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development at HP Labs, visited campus and delivered a Dean's Lecture on the next wave of manufacturing: 3D printing.
- Monte Haymon, Tufts alumnus, former Tufts trustee, and Board of Advisors member, passed away this year.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale is part of a research team developing a "smart" bandage to monitor wounds and deliver drug treatment, featured in a story by Boston's WCVB Channel 5 News.
- Alumnus’s interest in creative lab work will support ECE Capstone projects through 2023.
- Associate Professor Rob White, doctoral candidate Nikolas Kastor, and Zhengxi Zhao, EG14, developed a multi-physics 3D model of a floating element shear stress sensor and published findings about their work in the journal Sensors and Actuators A: Physical.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer and a team of Tufts researchers have developed a quantitative reporter system to evaluate noncanonical amino acid incorporation in yeast.
- On Thursday, October 18, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Tufts alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development for HP Labs.
- Computer Science alumna Winnona DeSombre, A18, is a featured speaker in the Cyber Security track of this year's Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit.
- Ethan Danahy, a research assistant professor at the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach and a Tufts alum, recalls his personal history with the paint-covered Tufts cannon as it undergoes a major cleaning.
- Alumna Winnona DeSombre, now a threat intelligence researcher at Recorded Future, was interviewed on The Cyber Wire Podcast on her research describing activity originating from servers at a major Chinese university.