Showing News articles tagged with Alumni
- Alum and former Tufts football player Sean Harrington is one of the "anonymous wizards" behind the powerhouse New England Patriots.
- Patrick F. Sheehan, P.E., EG91, is the new Chief Executive Officer of multi-disciplinary management company GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. (GZA).
- With colleagues, Emir Salih Magden, E12, published findings on a new on-chip optical filter that processes a wide spectra of optical signals in Nature Communications.
- Students in the M.S. program in Innovation & Management pitched inventive and high-tech ventures during culmination of fall Innovation Sprints.
- Triple Jumbo Jim Kaklamanos, now an associate professor of civil engineering at Merrimack College, spoke on the American Society of Civil Engineers' podcast about giving back in honor of the Tufts professors who helped him find his passion.
- Computer science grad Dan Kass and his team at JustFix.nyc, a nonprofit tech start-up, launched Who Owns What, a database for tenants in the city.
- A team of researchers led by Mechanical Engineering Professor Igor Sokolov has developed a non-invasive, convenient, and more accurate diagnostic method for bladder cancer detection.
- Chemical engineering graduate Ryan Pandya, E13, was named to the 2018 Forbes 30 Under 30 list for social entrepreneurs as the co-founder of the company Perfect Day, which launched in 2014.
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.
- At least 25 Tufts undergraduate and graduate students attended GHC in Houston, listening to keynote speakers, attending career fairs, and meeting other women in engineering fields.