Showing News articles tagged with Athletics
- Chasing down a childhood ambition, engineering student David Gelfand trains for the Paralympics with the U.S. national team.
- Engineering sophomore David Gelfand has his sights on the 2020 Summer Paralympics.
- Biomedical engineering major Roger Gu, E20, won Tufts’ first NCAA swimming title since 1982 with his lifetime-best race in the 50 freestyle. He also anchored the 200 medley relay team, which came in seventh place in the country, and included computer science majors Kingsley Bowen, A19, and Matt Manfre, E20.
- For the second year in a row, Annalisa DeBari, E18, won fifth place in the 60-meter hurdles at the NCAA Division III Indoor National Championship.
- The Tufts University men’s swimming and diving team won its first-ever New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) championship, aided by impressive performances from engineers like Roger Gu and Michael Manfre, both E20.