Showing News articles tagged with BEST
- Kim Dao, E21, reflects on the intersection between equity and environmental justice.
- Carolyn Birmingham, E57, shares her passion for engineering by supporting the Center for STEM Diversity.
Tufts hosted the meeting, which brought local engineering deans and representatives together to share engineering education outreach and other STEM initiatives.
- BEST scholar Jada Worthy reflects on the food, scenery, and her classes while studying abroad in France.
- BEST scholar Chastidy Vasconez shares her experiences with her host family while studying abroad in Talloires, France.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- First established in 2008, the Center for STEM Diversity works with partners across campus to build an inclusive and diverse learning environment for students at Tufts.
- Christopher Camacho, a junior studying computer science, won third place at the SHPE Conference hackathon.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.
- Two engineering students, Kevin Naranjo and Chanel Richardson, were interviewed about their summer activities on and off campus.