Showing News articles tagged with BEST
- Christopher Camacho, a junior studying computer science, won third place at the SHPE Conference hackathon.
By the numbers, the undergraduate class is one for the record books, with women making up 49 percent of the School of Engineering's incoming students.
- Two engineering students, Kevin Naranjo and Chanel Richardson, were interviewed about their summer activities on and off campus.
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri put his French to the test while communicating with his host family.
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar Talisa Watts is seeing global health engineering and policy at work.
- BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri got swept up in soccer fandom in Lyon, France as part of his experience in the Tufts in Talloires program.
- Civil engineering major and BEST scholar Talisa Watts reflects on her first week in France as part of the Tufts in Talloires program, and how she's learning to communicate in spite of a language barrier.
- As her time studying abroad in Hong Kong draws to a close, Michelle Chan, E19, is no longer questioning her own skills.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.