Showing News articles tagged with BEST
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- While studying in Hong Kong this semester, Haiting Chan, E19, considers the transformative effect of study abroad and the meaning of home.
- Greg Berumen, E19, spent his summer researching inhibitors that can target enzymes that play crucial roles in tumor progression.
- At the Global Grand Challenges Summit, August Frechette, E18, reflected on the persistent gender gap in STEM fields.
- As the Tufts in Talloires program comes to a close, Zaila Foster, E20, looks back on the new experiences she had while studying abroad this summer.
- Incoming Jumbo Korri Lampedusa, E21, was recognized as a Presidential Scholar, one of the country's highest honors for high school students.
- Three engineering staff members received Tufts Distinction Awards, honoring them for their exceptional accomplishments.
- This summer, eight Engineering majors received Summer Scholars funding to remain on campus and work on an independent undergraduate research project.