Showing News articles tagged with BEST
- While studying abroad in Talloires, France, BEST scholar Talisa Watts is seeing global health engineering and policy at work.
- BEST scholar and electrical engineering major Alejandro Colina-Valeri got swept up in soccer fandom in Lyon, France as part of his experience in the Tufts in Talloires program.
- Civil engineering major and BEST scholar Talisa Watts reflects on her first week in France as part of the Tufts in Talloires program, and how she's learning to communicate in spite of a language barrier.
- As their time studying abroad in Hong Kong draws to a close, Haiting Chan, E19, is no longer questioning their own skills.
- Mateo Galeano, E18, looks back at his path to Tufts and what lies ahead.
- M.S. student Daniela Torres, E16 and EG18, received the Best Student Paper award for the second year in a row.
- Six rising juniors and eight rising seniors will work on engineering research projects this summer.
- While studying in Hong Kong this semester, Haiting Chan, E19, considers the transformative effect of study abroad and the meaning of home.
- Greg Berumen, E19, spent his summer researching inhibitors that can target enzymes that play crucial roles in tumor progression.
- At the Global Grand Challenges Summit, August Frechette, E18, reflected on the persistent gender gap in STEM fields.