Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Thanks to a generous gift from the Cummings Foundation, Joyce Cummings Center will create a new gateway to campus and support growing academic programs. View the construction camera and learn more about the project.
- Tufts University recently hosted the North Atlantic Engineering Leadership Conference.
- In November, Tufts School of Engineering hosted the 2019 IEEE-HKN Student Leadership Conference.
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
Nine faculty members join the School of Engineering on a full-time basis.
- Twenty middle school girls from Malden learned about polymer science and chemical engineering in a Tufts program offered this summer.
New graduate programs provide students with the skills to become leaders and innovators in their fields.
- The new 136-panel solar array on the roof of the Science and Engineering Complex is expected to generate about 61,000 kilowatt hours of electricity per year.
- Astronaut Ellen Ochoa talks in a Tufts podcast about her career and how mentoring is crucial for advancing in STEM fields.