Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Hezekiah Branch, E21, Zijing ‘Sylvia’ Chen, EG23, and Rene LaPointe Jameson, E21, are among the students recognized for combining academic achievement with a profound impact on communities near and far.
- Amma Agyei, E22, will be the first Black female president of the Tufts Community Union Senate.
- Ruth Bennett, Director of Strategic Capital Programs, conducts a brief tour of the Joyce Cummings Center during construction, providing an overview of the building, its unique assets, and its signature spaces.
- A team of Tufts undergraduates were awarded for their documentation at the 2021 MITRE Collegiate Embedded Capture the Flag Competition.
- Assistant Teaching Professor Megan Monroe launches new course exploring the intersection of sports analytics and computer science.
- The Department of Computer Science continues to sponsor events dedicated to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Three computer science students have been selected to participate in the MassCyberCenter’s Cybersecurity Mentorship Program.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Rachel McGinn, E22, and Parker Rule, A23, have been named 2021 Goldwater Scholars by the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation.
- From sustainable, organic protein sources to a drug delivery platform revolutionizing the treatment of neurological diseases, teams bring passion, technology and innovation to the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center.