Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka joined the Department of Computer Science in January 2021.
- Co-hosted by Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, the Virtual Social Impact Entrepreneurship Ideathon awarded prizes to four teams passionate about driving change through innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Tufts Biomedical Engineering and Chemical Engineering Society (BEaChES) announces its 2021 Exemplary Engineer Award recipients.
- Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been recognized by the IEEE-USA Board of Directors for the impact of her co-authored book, Count Girls In.
- First-year engineering students wrap up the fall semester with open-ended engineering and design challenges.
- Eduardo Vargas Gutierrez, E22, double majoring in mechanical engineering and mathematics, hopes to build space landers or rovers to support exploration.
- Myisha Majumder, E21, a double major in civil engineering and quantitative economics, studies the intersection of the environment, equity, and energy.
- Yiwen Jiang, E21, aspires to use her computer engineering training to continue designing things that improve people's lives.
- Tyler Frasca, Human-Robot Interaction PhD candidate, is teaching robots to learn and complete tasks through natural language.
- Zharia Akeem, a double major in computer science and biomedical engineering, plans to make an impact in her hometown of Detroit.