Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Reimagined and enhanced, this year’s Ideas Competition welcomed an increased number of applicants and nurtured ventures with wide-reaching impacts.
- A new cross-school initiative at Tufts aims to change how we teach data science in STEM and non-STEM disciplines alike.
- Panelists discussed how to identify organizations that support diversity and inclusion efforts, how to change the culture from bottom up, and how to create a culture that is supportive to women, people of color, and other minoritized populations.
- A three-year grant for the Department of Computer Science will help support a faculty member in quantum information theory.
- Collaboration with Noodle Partners offers 100% online Master’s in Data Science and Post-Baccalaureate in Computer Science programs.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- Established in 2019, the professorship supports the career development of outstanding junior faculty members at Tufts.
- Brian Brenner, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, discusses his career in building bridges, teaching, and writing.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.