Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- The Tufts Community Appeal (TCA) campaign raised $475,000 this year. In a friendly competition between Deans Jianmin Qu of Engineering and Jim Glaser of Arts & Sciences, the School of Engineering came out on top with a higher participation rate, so Dean Glaser wore a sweater selected by the Engineering department with the leading department participation: Mechanical Engineering.
- Join us for a Dean's Lecture with Dr. Norman Fortenberry, Executive Director of the American Society for Engineering Education. Dr. Fortenberry delivers his talk, "Educating the Engineer of 2040," on Friday, February 15 at 1:30 pm in Nelson Auditorium.
- Join us for Engineers Week at Tufts, February 15-22. All are welcome!
- The School of Engineering attracted 4,348 undergraduate applications, up from 4,062 last year.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- First established in 2008, the Center for STEM Diversity works with partners across campus to build an inclusive and diverse learning environment for students at Tufts.
- The Tufts Community Appeal invites faculty and staff to contribute to their communities at Tufts and beyond.
- Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu, who also served as a faculty member and Associate Dean in the School of Engineering, speaks to Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan about the role of engineering in politics.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.