Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Professor Shafiqul Islam will serve on the editorial board of Water Resources Research (WRR), a flagship journal of the American Geophysical Union.
- James Cameron, E21, and Josefine Tijssen, E21, designed and taught a first-year seminar on cybersecurity through the Experimental College's Explorations program.
- Two Tufts science groups are competing in STAT’s best innovations in biomedicine competition—and you can vote now.
- Myisha Majumder, E21, has been recognized as a member of the 2021 ASCE New Faces of Civil Engineering - College class.
- Ryan Pandya, E13, and Chimaka Chima, E14, EG16, received honors from the Tufts University Alumni Association (TUAA) for their outstanding contributions and service.
- Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka joined the Department of Computer Science in January 2021.
- Co-hosted by Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, the Virtual Social Impact Entrepreneurship Ideathon awarded prizes to four teams passionate about driving change through innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Tufts Biomedical Engineering and Chemical Engineering Society (BEaChES) announces its 2021 Exemplary Engineer Award recipients.
- Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been recognized by the IEEE-USA Board of Directors for the impact of her co-authored book, Count Girls In.
- First-year engineering students wrap up the fall semester with open-ended engineering and design challenges.