Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Tufts University and the School of Engineering recently hosted a celebration with a lecture by inaugural Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering.
- On Thursday, October 24, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Andy Youniss, President and CEO of Rocket Software.
Nine faculty members join the School of Engineering on a full-time basis.
- Twenty middle school girls from Malden learned about polymer science and chemical engineering in a Tufts program offered this summer.
New graduate programs, including three 100% online master's degree programs, provide students with the skills to become leaders and innovators in their fields.
- The new 136-panel solar array on the roof of the Science and Engineering Complex is expected to generate about 61,000 kilowatt hours of electricity per year.
- Astronaut Ellen Ochoa talks in a Tufts podcast about her career and how mentoring is crucial for advancing in STEM fields.
- Dr. Ellen Ochoa, veteran astronaut and former director of the Johnson Space Center, delivered a Women in STEM Lecture on her career at NASA.
- Dr. Michael Thien of Merck & Co. Inc. delivered this year’s Gregory Botsaris Lecture in Chemical and Biological Engineering.
- This year, a number of School of Engineering students, faculty, and alumni ran the Boston Marathon with the Tufts Marathon Team and raised money for charity and critical research.