Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.
Alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development at HP Labs, visited campus and delivered a Dean's Lecture on the next wave of manufacturing: 3D printing.
- On Thursday, October 18, join the School of Engineering for a Dean's Lecture with Tufts alumnus Keith Moore, Vice President of Research & Development for HP Labs.
- Four staff members in the School of Engineering were recognized for their years of service to the university.
- Mechanical engineering student Vikram Krishnamachari, E19, and Chloe Amouyal, A20, discovered a trove of counterculture-era posters at Tufts, now on display online and in Tisch Library.
- The Science and Engineering Complex at Tufts was awarded LEED Gold certification, making it one of the most energy-efficient buildings of its kind in the United States.
- The LEGO Education Symposium and Tufts STEM Education Conference, presented by the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, take place on campus June 5 through 7.
- Two new graduate programs at the School of Engineering are rising to meet the rapidly growing demand for computer engineers and data science experts.
- Tufts awarded 1,521 undergraduate degrees and 2,186 graduate degrees at this year's commencement ceremony.
- Nine students from the School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts completed a mural on a wall in the first-floor corridor of Robinson Hall, home to the Department of Mechanical Engineering.