Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- The Tufts University men’s swimming and diving team won its first-ever New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) championship, aided by impressive performances from engineers like Roger Gu and Michael Manfre, both E20.
- Voting is now open for the annual STAT Madness competition, celebrating the best innovations in science and medicine. A paper from Biomedical Engineering Professor David Kaplan and a team of researchers is in the running, as well as a paper from researchers at the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Inventor and entrepreneur Dean Kamen delivered the Dean's Lecture on "Manufacturing the Future of Biofabrication" and spoke about his path to success.
- Jack Derby, recently appointed to the Cummings Family Professorship in Entrepreneurship and named director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program, gets students consulting for companies.
- Join us on Thursday, February 22 at 6:00 pm in Cohen Auditorium for the Dean's Lecture with Mr. Dean Kamen, an inventor, an entrepreneur, and a tireless advocate for science and technology. All are welcome!
- Tufts had a record year for applications, with a record-high number of applications for the School of Engineering.
- Bin Lin, president and co-founder of Xiaomi, shared start-up lessons with the Tufts community this fall. Watch the full lecture on YouTube.
- Graduate students and postdoctoral scholars: Meet representatives from MITRE Corporation on Monday, December 4 at 11:30 am in the SEC Atrium.
- On November 28, Tufts is aiming for 5,000 donors, with the help of challenge gifts from donors like Stacey Morse, E77.
- Tufts recently launched the largest fundraising initiative in the university's history, aiming to enhance our ability to tackle the globe’s toughest challenges.