Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Edward Alexander Jr. joins the School of Engineering as a Diversity Program Administrator in the Center for STEM Diversity.
- Four computer science seniors receive honors for outstanding potential in an area of computing research.
- The IEEE HKN Honor Society - Epsilon Delta Chapter at Tufts recently earned Key Chapter recognition from the national organization.
- The Class of 2025 undergraduate application pool is most diverse on record, number of School of Engineering applications increase by 28 percent.
- For socially distanced undergrads, the Marriage Pact may be a light-hearted backup plan, but they were ready to take a leap of faith.
- Milo Koretsky to join Tufts School of Engineering and Tufts School of Arts and Sciences as the inaugural McDonnell Family Bridge Professor.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) collaborated with Tufts University College to teach a workshop for high school students exploring the fundamentals of robotics and computation.
- Jayson Pinals, E22, has been recognized for outstanding academic achievement by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- Aseema Mohanty joins Tufts as the Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- The third annual Tufts Three Minute Thesis Competition featured graduate student research from the School of Engineering, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the Friedman School of Nutrition.