Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Tufts recently launched the largest fundraising initiative in the university's history, aiming to enhance our ability to tackle the globe’s toughest challenges.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Xiaomi co-founder and president Bin Lin discussed lessons learned from building a start-up in China at the recent Dean's Lecture.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
Tufts recently celebrated the opening of the new Science & Engineering Complex, which creates opportunities for integrated research and teaching across multiple disciplines.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- Join us on Thursday, October 26 for a Dean's Lecture with Bin Lin, co-founder and president of Xiaomi. Titled "Start-Up Lessons from China's Digital Lifestyle Leader," the lecture will start at noon in Robinson Hall, room 253.
- Alumnus Dave Power, President and CEO of Perkins School for the Blind, delivered the annual Dean's Lecture on Friday, September 15.
Tufts was ranked 11th worldwide in the Nature Index 2017 Innovation ranking, which assesses the impact academic research is having on innovation.