Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Milo Koretsky to join Tufts School of Engineering and Tufts School of Arts and Sciences as the inaugural McDonnell Family Bridge Professor.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) collaborated with Tufts University College to teach a workshop for high school students exploring the fundamentals of robotics and computation.
- Jayson Pinals, E22, has been recognized for outstanding academic achievement by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- Aseema Mohanty joins Tufts as the Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- The third annual Tufts Three Minute Thesis Competition featured graduate student research from the School of Engineering, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the Friedman School of Nutrition.
- Professor and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been honored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- The Tufts community affirms the School of Engineering’s commitment to building a more just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse culture within the School and across Tufts.
- President of Olin College Dr. Gilda Barabino and Chris Swan, Dean of Undergraduate Education, Tufts School of Engineering, discuss ways to foster a more diverse and supportive environment for students and faculty in STEM.
- Pushing for greater equity and inclusion in science education and engineering helps address inequities across the board, Dr. Gilda Barabino tells Tufts audience.
- Reimagined and enhanced, this year’s Ideas Competition welcomed an increased number of applicants and nurtured ventures with wide-reaching impacts.