Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- Bin Lin, president and co-founder of Xiaomi, shared start-up lessons with the Tufts community this fall. Watch the full lecture on YouTube.
- Graduate students and postdoctoral scholars: Meet representatives from MITRE Corporation on Monday, December 4 at 11:30 am in the SEC Atrium.
- On November 28, Tufts is aiming for 5,000 donors, with the help of challenge gifts from donors like Stacey Morse, E77.
- Tufts recently launched the largest fundraising initiative in the university's history, aiming to enhance our ability to tackle the globe’s toughest challenges.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Xiaomi co-founder and president Bin Lin discussed lessons learned from building a start-up in China at the recent Dean's Lecture.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
Tufts recently celebrated the opening of the new Science & Engineering Complex, which creates opportunities for integrated research and teaching across multiple disciplines.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.