Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- On November 28, Tufts is aiming for 5,000 donors, with the help of challenge gifts from donors like Stacey Morse, E77.
- Tufts recently launched the largest fundraising initiative in the university's history, aiming to enhance our ability to tackle the globe’s toughest challenges.
- Tufts Racing kicks off a new season of driving towards the Formula Hybrid Competition.
- Xiaomi co-founder and president Bin Lin discussed lessons learned from building a start-up in China at the recent Dean's Lecture.
- Twenty-three Tufts students attended the annual Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing.
Tufts recently celebrated the opening of the new Science & Engineering Complex, which creates opportunities for integrated research and teaching across multiple disciplines.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- Join us on Thursday, October 26 for a Dean's Lecture with Bin Lin, co-founder and president of Xiaomi. Titled "Start-Up Lessons from China's Digital Lifestyle Leader," the lecture will start at noon in Robinson Hall, room 253.
- Alumnus Dave Power, President and CEO of Perkins School for the Blind, delivered the annual Dean's Lecture on Friday, September 15.