Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- Join us on Thursday, October 26 for a Dean's Lecture with Bin Lin, co-founder and president of Xiaomi. Titled "Start-Up Lessons from China's Digital Lifestyle Leader," the lecture will start at noon in Robinson Hall, room 253.
- Alumnus Dave Power, President and CEO of Perkins School for the Blind, delivered the annual Dean's Lecture on Friday, September 15.
Tufts was ranked 11th worldwide in the Nature Index 2017 Innovation ranking, which assesses the impact academic research is having on innovation.
- Tufts School of Engineering welcomes nine new faculty members in 2017 and 2018.
- From August 6-9, Tufts hosted MWSCAS 2017, a global electrical engineering symposium that brought more than 500 technology leaders from 39 countries to campus.
- On August 6-9, Tufts will host and co-sponsor the 60th IEEE Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems. MWSCAS 2017 will feature distinguished lectures, poster sessions, and presentations that focus on the latest innovations in the field of circuits and systems.
- Three engineering staff members received Tufts Distinction Awards, honoring them for their exceptional accomplishments.
As the summer comes to an end, campus improvements and construction projects are wrapping up.
- On May 21, the university awarded 1,492 undergraduate degrees and 2,152 graduate degrees. Television and film writer Kenya Barris told graduates to remain true to themselves in a time of turmoil.