Showing News articles tagged with Campus news
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- Established in 2019, the professorship supports the career development of outstanding junior faculty members at Tufts.
- Brian Brenner, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, discusses his career in building bridges, teaching, and writing.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- The fourth annual Tufts Women in Tech (WiT) Conference connected students with engaging workshops and career networking events.
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.
- Tufts School of Engineering is pleased to welcome six new full-time faculty members during academic year 2020-2021.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to Tufts students.
- As a supplemental resource to the University's FAQ, the School of Engineering has gathered information and guidance specific to SOE students, faculty, and staff.
- Thanks to a generous gift from the Cummings Foundation, Joyce Cummings Center will create a new gateway to campus and support growing academic programs. View the construction camera and learn more about the project.