Showing News articles tagged with COVID-19
- Researchers from Tufts University and MIT team up to address potential challenges in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine development.
- Engineers and researchers, including Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and alumna Laura Corlin, work to understand the coronavirus.
- When the COVID-19 pandemic struck, Jason Jammallo, MSEM 12, sprang into action and began 3D printing PPE.
- Computer science researchers develop a robot that can autonomously disinfect spaces.
- Yukinobu Tanimoto, E14, and Alissa Brandon, E09, team up to make and distribute PPE in the Bay Area.
- Software developed at Tufts has been successful at identifying COVID-19 pneumonia in more than 99 percent of the X-ray images it processes.
- PhD student Sara Rudolph and classmates in her Medicinal Chemistry class quickly pivoted to studying COVID-19 this spring.
- Tufts alumnus Jim Lawton offers words of advice to computer science students graduating during an uncertain time.
- A new Tufts group, including computer science major Grace Fagan, draws attention to the spread of coronavirus in prisons, jails, immigration detention centers, and juvenile facilities.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau, Department of Computer Science and the Fletcher School, joins colleagues to explain the importance of equity in contact tracing.