Showing News articles tagged with COVID-19
- PhD student Sara Rudolph and classmates in her Medicinal Chemistry class quickly pivoted to studying COVID-19 this spring.
- Tufts alumnus Jim Lawton offers words of advice to computer science students graduating during an uncertain time.
- A new Tufts group, including computer science major Grace Fagan, draws attention to the spread of coronavirus in prisons, jails, immigration detention centers, and juvenile facilities.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau, Department of Computer Science and the Fletcher School, joins colleagues to explain the importance of equity in contact tracing.
Tufts School of Engineering members and colleagues work together to support medical workers, protect vulnerable populations, and to share knowledge.
- MSEM students Chris Brady and Dylan Thorp are contributing to their employer's efforts to meet ventilator needs.
- Leaders of budding businesses share lessons learned when COVID-19 moved the Tufts $100k New Ventures Competition online.
- While in COVID-19 travel-related quarantine, Earn Khunpinit, MSIM ’20, worked to ensure disadvantaged communities had access to affordable, high-quality sanitizing solutions.
- Tufts engineering student William Liu and medical school alum Jan Sliwa were part of a bicoastal effort to repurpose snorkeling diving masks for emergency and operating room doctors.
- A team from the schools of engineering and medicine worked together to devise a solution to monitor health changes using low-tech methods.