Showing News articles tagged with COVID-19
- While in COVID-19 travel-related quarantine, Earn Khunpinit, MSIM ’20, worked to ensure disadvantaged communities had access to affordable, high-quality sanitizing solutions.
- Tufts engineering student William Liu and medical school alum Jan Sliwa were part of a bicoastal effort to repurpose snorkeling diving masks for emergency and operating room doctors.
- A team from the schools of engineering and medicine worked together to devise a solution to monitor health changes using low-tech methods.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in the Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, explains the need for more COVID-19 testing to slow the spread of the disease.
- Members of the MS in Innovation and Management community provide an inside look at the efforts to repair 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- A round-the-clock effort brings personal protective equipment to Tufts Medical Center.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in the Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, examines the efficacy of cellphone tracking to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Engineers team up with students from The Fletcher School at Tufts University, Harvard University, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology to repair over 6,000 N-95 masks for Tufts Medical Center.
- Marlene Wolfe, EG19, who received a PhD in civil and environmental engineering, conducted a systematic review of the effectiveness of handwashing practices.