Showing News articles tagged with Energy, water, and environment
- A pilot project led by Mia Nixon, E21, uses QR codes to help people sort out what's trash and what really belongs in the bin.
- ZwitterCo, a wastewater treatment solutions provider with Tufts roots, received $5.9 million in financing to scale its innovative filtration membrane.
- PhD student Veronica Gonsalez won second place in the student paper/presentation competition at the 30th Annual International Conference on Soil, Water, Energy, and Air.
- In research published in Nature Communications, a computer model developed by Tufts researchers and colleagues shows that human economic activity can transmit and magnify climate change impact.
- Professor Emeritus Steven Chapra and alum Dr. Kyle Flynn, EG14, received the 2021 Samuel Arnold Greeley Award from the ASCE’s Environmental and Water Resources Institute.
- Professor Shafiqul Islam will serve on the editorial board of Water Resources Research (WRR), a flagship journal of the American Geophysical Union.
- Myisha Majumder, E21, a double major in civil engineering and quantitative economics, studies the intersection of the environment, equity, and energy.
- Researchers from Tufts University and Stanford University develop a novel device that improves water safety in regions that lack financial resources and infrastructure.
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- Assistant Professor Prashant Deshlahra received the prestigious grant award to further his research on catalyst performance.