Showing News articles tagged with Energy, water, and environment
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- Assistant Professor Prashant Deshlahra received the prestigious grant award to further his research on catalyst performance.
- As we near an end to 2020, Tufts Gordon Institute reflects on some of their top stories and milestones from this year.
- Jayson Pinals, E22, has been recognized for outstanding academic achievement by the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- As a member of the American Geophysical Union 2020 Fellows class, Professor Shafiqul Islam is recognized for his work in hydrology.
- PhD candidate Georgios Giannakakis received a fellowship grant from the Gerondelis Foundation in support of his research.
- Professor John Durant and Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda discuss the improvement in air quality due to less vehicles on the road during the pandemic.
- Professor Marc Hodes and Associate Professor Jeffrey Guasto are pursuing new research projects with the support of National Science Foundation funding.
- Professor Shafik Islam advocates for a reliable flood forecasting model that will integrate processes, people, and politics.
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice and Kentaro Tsutsumi Faculty Fellow in Civil and Environmental Engineering, comments on the development of grid infrastructure for offshore wind farms on the East Coast.