Showing News articles tagged with Engineering the human-technology interface
- Professor Matthias Scheutz weighs in on the growing role of robots in our daily lives in New York Magazine.
- A new graduate degree in human-robot interaction at Tufts is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Six computer science students will participate in ten-week independent research projects this summer.
- Students in Child Development and Mechanical Engineering classes are collaborating on learning technologies intended to teach robotics to children.
- Engineering alumnus Neil Puester looks at old and new energy solutions.
- The Tufts Robotics Club took first place in team and individual categories in the Olympiad Tournament in the international Trinity College Fire Fighting Robot Contest.
- A team of Tufts students took second place at the MITRE eCTF (embedded capture-the-flag) competition.
- Samuel Guyer, an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science, received the School of Engineering Faculty Teaching and Mentoring Award at the 2018 Graduate Awards.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau goes beyond the headlines in the world of cybersecurity in a new video series from The Fletcher School of International Affairs and Diplomacy.
- Joseph P. Noonan, E67, EG69, EG73, a professor emeritus and former chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, passed away on April 10.