Showing News articles tagged with Engineers
- Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka joined the Department of Computer Science in January 2021.
- With the profusion of data being generated by us and our devices, distributed learning offers a new way of analyzing data while preserving more privacy, says Associate Professor Usman Khan.
- Co-hosted by Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, the Virtual Social Impact Entrepreneurship Ideathon awarded prizes to four teams passionate about driving change through innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Tufts Biomedical Engineering and Chemical Engineering Society (BEaChES) announces its 2021 Exemplary Engineer Award recipients.
- Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been recognized by the IEEE-USA Board of Directors for the impact of her co-authored book, Count Girls In.
- Yiwen Jiang, E21, aspires to use her computer engineering training to continue designing things that improve people's lives.
- Tyler Frasca, Human-Robot Interaction PhD candidate, is teaching robots to learn and complete tasks through natural language.
- Zharia Akeem, a double major in computer science and biomedical engineering, plans to make an impact in her hometown of Detroit.
Five Tufts innovators talk about what drew them to engineering and how they envision shaping the future.
- Thirteen Jumbos, including Chiamaka Chima, E14, EG16, and Ryan Pandya, E13, will receive awards for their work and service at an online ceremony.