Showing News articles tagged with Engineers
- Hezekiah Branch, E21, Zijing ‘Sylvia’ Chen, EG23, and Rene LaPointe Jameson, E21, are among the students recognized for combining academic achievement with a profound impact on communities near and far.
- Inspired by a hospital stay, a Tufts team creates a better and cheaper ultraviolet C light device for indoor spaces.
- A new initiative involving Tufts researchers from the School of Medicine, the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, and the School of Engineering seeks to eradicate Lyme disease once and for all.
- Alternative leather manufacturing moves towards sustainable sources and environmentally friendly chemical processes.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu and colleagues design a lipidoid nanoparticle to enhance immune system response to in situ cancer vaccination.
- At a recent panel, four Online MS in Engineering Management students discussed how the program is enabling professional success through a 100% online experience.
- Breanna Duffy, EG21, is using her biomedical engineering education to create a safer, more sustainable world.
- Amma Agyei, E22, will be the first Black female president of the Tufts Community Union Senate.
- Tyler Morris, EG21, and Graduate Dean of Engineering Karen Panetta utilized machine learning to help musicians record music cleanly, distinguishing between various instruments and identifying extraneous noises.
- Susan Landau, Bridge professor in cyber security and policy at The Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, joined the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace to discuss public health crises in the US and Taiwan.