Showing News articles tagged with Engineers
- A team of Tufts undergraduates were awarded for their documentation at the 2021 MITRE Collegiate Embedded Capture the Flag Competition.
- The Department of Computer Science continues to sponsor events dedicated to fostering diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Three computer science students have been selected to participate in the MassCyberCenter’s Cybersecurity Mentorship Program.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Rachel McGinn, E22, and Parker Rule, A23, have been named 2021 Goldwater Scholars by the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation.
- A pilot project led by Mia Nixon, E21, uses QR codes to help people sort out what's trash and what really belongs in the bin.
- From sustainable, organic protein sources to a drug delivery platform revolutionizing the treatment of neurological diseases, teams bring passion, technology and innovation to the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center.
- Protecting privacy and building trust, as well as improving the technology, will be key to success, says Bridge Professor Susan Landau.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering Education, joins "IEEE Career Reset" to discuss her career choices and advocacy for women in STEM.
- 12 graduating seniors, including engineering students Mateo Gomez and Thomas Risoleo, have been recognized as 2021 TUAA Senior Award honorees.