Showing News articles tagged with Engineers
- ZwitterCo, a wastewater treatment solutions provider with Tufts roots, received $5.9 million in financing to scale its innovative filtration membrane.
- A Tufts team places second in the inaugural Veracode Hacker Games, an international cybersecurity competition to find and fix application security flaws.
- At Tufts, baseball isn’t just a sport—it's an academic subject and the springboard to careers in the front offices of professional teams.
- The Department of Computer Science launches mentoring programs to support students throughout the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Civil and Environmental Research Professor John Germaine shares his experience teaching laboratory specialists from around the world as part of the Courses at Tufts program.
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, finalists for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- In a recent class held as part of the MSIM’s Career Impact Seminar Series, alumni highlighted the path to becoming product managers.
- Professor Jonathan Garlick’s “Science and Civic Action” course focuses on how marginalized communities have been overly burdened by the pandemic and what can be done about it.
- Jared Jaramillo, E21, recalls his experience of the community response in the time immediately following the March 2020 campus closure.