Showing News articles tagged with Engineers
- Professor Shafiqul Islam will serve on the editorial board of Water Resources Research (WRR), a flagship journal of the American Geophysical Union.
- Robert M. Simonetti, E56, shares the impact of a Tufts education and the benefits of gift annuities.
- Stacey Coleman Morse, E77, discusses her efforts to support annual giving and volunteer work at the School of Engineering.
- James Cameron, E21, and Josefine Tijssen, E21, designed and taught a first-year seminar on cybersecurity through the Experimental College's Explorations program.
- Two Tufts science groups are competing in STAT’s best innovations in biomedicine competition—and you can vote now.
- Myisha Majumder, E21, has been recognized as a member of the 2021 ASCE New Faces of Civil Engineering - College class.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu and team develop gene editing delivery method that suggests possible one shot treatment of high cholesterol.
- Ryan Pandya, E13, and Chimaka Chima, E14, EG16, received honors from the Tufts University Alumni Association (TUAA) for their outstanding contributions and service.
- Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka joined the Department of Computer Science in January 2021.
- With the profusion of data being generated by us and our devices, distributed learning offers a new way of analyzing data while preserving more privacy, says Associate Professor Usman Khan.