Showing News articles tagged with Engineers
- Xiaomi co-founder and president Bin Lin discussed lessons learned from building a start-up in China at the recent Dean's Lecture.
- Tufts alum Kristen Ransom, E13, was included in Boston Magazine's Top 30 Rising Tech Stars. She is currently studying engineering management at Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Electrical Engineering graduate student Margaret Stevens recognized for molecular beam epitaxy research.
- Assistant Professor Rob Viesca has published paired papers that could help explain how dynamic fault rupture is initiated.
- Masoud Sanayei will help develop an advanced technology for real-time fatigue life prediction of structures.
Professor Diane Souvaine was elected Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Election as a Fellow is an honor bestowed upon members by their peers.
Professor Shafiqul Islam was awarded the Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz International Prize for Water Creativity Award, a prestigious international award for his work using satellite data to predict cholera outbreaks.