Showing News articles tagged with Engineers
- PhD candidate Olukunle Owolabi earns a CDAC Rising Star distinction for his data-centric approach to exploring risks in energy, climate, financial, and ecological systems.
- Milo Koretsky to join Tufts School of Engineering and Tufts School of Arts and Sciences as the inaugural McDonnell Family Bridge Professor.
- As we near an end to 2020, Tufts Gordon Institute reflects on some of their top stories and milestones from this year.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) collaborated with Tufts University College to teach a workshop for high school students exploring the fundamentals of robotics and computation.
- MS student Emelyn Chiang and colleagues received a Campus Sustainability Achievement Award from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education.
- Akshita Rao, E21, joins the Museum of Science's "Pulsar: A Science Podcast" to discuss her biomedical engineering research on the human heart.
- The third annual Tufts Three Minute Thesis Competition featured graduate student research from the School of Engineering, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, and the Friedman School of Nutrition.
- As a member of the American Geophysical Union 2020 Fellows class, Professor Shafiqul Islam is recognized for his work in hydrology.
- A new cross-school initiative at Tufts aims to change how we teach data science in STEM and non-STEM disciplines alike.
- Panelists discussed how to identify organizations that support diversity and inclusion efforts, how to change the culture from bottom up, and how to create a culture that is supportive to women, people of color, and other minoritized populations.