Showing News articles tagged with Environmental sustainability
- Tufts joins an international team of experts studying offshore wind turbine engineering.
- Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter is profiled by the U.S. Department of Energy's EERE Postdoctoral Research Award Program.
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Computer model and field experiment data suggest a new link between subsurface injections and earthquake swarms.
- Check in with ZwitterCo CEO Alex Rappaport, E17 and EG19, to learn how winning the $100k New Ventures Competition in 2018 boosted his team's company.
- Patrick F. Sheehan, P.E., EG91, is the new Chief Executive Officer of multi-disciplinary management company GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc. (GZA).
- Triple Jumbo Jim Kaklamanos, now an associate professor of civil engineering at Merrimack College, spoke on the American Society of Civil Engineers' podcast about giving back in honor of the Tufts professors who helped him find his passion.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- Complexity of Transboundary Water Conflicts, Enabling Conditions for Negotiating Contingent Resolutions, a new book co-edited by Professor Shafiqul Islam (pictured) and colleague Enamul Choudhury, looks at new ways of resolving transboundary water issues around the world.
- Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne's team combines lab research and fieldwork to improve water sanitation and treatment in emergencies.