Showing News articles tagged with Environmental sustainability
- Elana Chan, E21, is among the first participants in Tufts' Global Research Assistant Program (GRAP), working on a project in India with Amy Pickering, assistant professor in civil and environmental engineering.
- The Tufts Elephant Conservation Alliance (TECA) has launched a crowdfunding campaign for a groundbreaking new project, utilizing drones for elephant conservation.
- The annual competition, put on by Tufts Gordon Institute’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies (ELS) Program, celebrates innovation in business.
- In Nature Reviews, researchers from Tufts and MIT studied strategies for recreating natural nanofibril architectures in the designs of other materials.
- Associate Professor Chris Swan spoke to WGBH about effective testing methods for ash from an ash landfill in Saugus, Massachusetts.
- Tufts researchers have discovered a one-step method of 3D freeform printing for silk fibroin.
- In CHARGED: Electric Vehicles Magazine, Professor of the Practice Mike Zimmerman talks about his work on solid state batteries and polymer science.
- Inventor and entrepreneur Dean Kamen delivered the Dean's Lecture on "Manufacturing the Future of Biofabrication" and spoke about his path to success.
- Student organizers put on IDHack 2018, working with non-profit organizations to create solutions for the international development sector.
- Professor Shafiqul Islam talked to Vox about "Day Zero" in Cape Town, South Africa and what might occur if the city goes dry.