Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Researchers from Tufts University and Stanford University develop a novel device that improves water safety in regions that lack financial resources and infrastructure.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in Computer Science and Cybersecurity, examines what is needed for contact-tracing apps to be an effective public health tool.
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- Assistant Professor Prashant Deshlahra received the prestigious grant award to further his research on catalyst performance.
- Milo Koretsky to join Tufts School of Engineering and Tufts School of Arts and Sciences as the inaugural McDonnell Family Bridge Professor.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) collaborated with Tufts University College to teach a workshop for high school students exploring the fundamentals of robotics and computation.
- Aseema Mohanty joins Tufts as the Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Professor and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been honored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- A perspective article by Tufts engineers has been selected as a featured article by journal editors.
- Valencia Koomson, Tufts Associate Professor and Visiting MLK Scholar at MIT, discusses her research on microelectronic systems for cell analysis and biomedical applications.