Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Tufts joins an international team of experts studying offshore wind turbine engineering.
- A Tufts and MIT research team publishes new insights on bacterial transport in complex flow environments in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter is profiled by the U.S. Department of Energy's EERE Postdoctoral Research Award Program.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to students and to Tufts.
- An app being developed by a Cummings School faculty member and computer science majors will help track the disease in dogs.
- Professor of the Practice Brian Brenner shares quirky views of the engineering profession and life.
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Computer model and field experiment data suggest a new link between subsurface injections and earthquake swarms.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau works with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace’s Encryption Working Group to advance the conversation around encryption.
- Jack Derby, Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, was recognized by ACG Boston.