Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Following a day of live pitching and deliberation, winners for the $100k New Ventures Competition have been announced.
- Protecting privacy and building trust, as well as improving the technology, will be key to success, says Bridge Professor Susan Landau.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering Education, joins "IEEE Career Reset" to discuss her career choices and advocacy for women in STEM.
- ZwitterCo, a wastewater treatment solutions provider with Tufts roots, received $5.9 million in financing to scale its innovative filtration membrane.
- Associate Professor Mark Hempstead and colleagues were nominated for the ISPASS 2021 Best Paper Award for their research on distributing deep learning recommendation models across multiple servers.
- In research published in Nature Communications, a computer model developed by Tufts researchers and colleagues shows that human economic activity can transmit and magnify climate change impact.
- Professor Emeritus Steven Chapra and alum Dr. Kyle Flynn, EG14, received the 2021 Samuel Arnold Greeley Award from the ASCE’s Environmental and Water Resources Institute.
- The Department of Computer Science launches mentoring programs to support students throughout the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Civil and Environmental Research Professor John Germaine shares his experience teaching laboratory specialists from around the world as part of the Courses at Tufts program.