Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Kimon Karageorgiou, E18, and Josh Wiesman, a professor of the practice at Tufts Gordon Institute and part-time lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, are part of a Tufts team reinventing the pacifier.
- Professor David Kaplan and doctoral student Annie Golding are among the Tufts researchers studying the effects of progesterone on limb regeneration in adult frogs.
- Dean Karen Panetta's research on developing algorithms for robot vision and imaging applications is featured in a story on robotic interventions in the food industry.
- Master's student Jon Manninen is one of many veterans in the Tufts community—and one of a group of veterans interviewed about their experiences in the military and on campus for Tufts Now.
- Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos spent a week at the University of Wisconsin-Madison as the Hougen Lecturer in the university's Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering.
- In a new paper, postdoctoral scholars Morgan Hawker and Chengchen Guo worked with professors David Kaplan and Fiorenzo Omenetto on research detailing a compression molding strategy to interface silk with transient metals.
Improved energy-storage technology promises a cleaner, brighter, more efficient future. Find out how Tufts engineers are leading the way.
- Assistant Professor Kristen Wendell worked with collaborators from the National Science Foundation, UMass Boston, Boston Public Schools Science Department, and the MBTA to create a program designed to interest elementary school students in STEM fields.
- As part of a series on up-and-coming researchers, Assistant Professor Ayse Asatekin (pictured), postdoctoral scholar Ilin Sadeghi, EG18, and Papatya Kaner, EG18, published findings on ways to control and expand membrane selectivity in Chemistry of Materials.
- Associate Professor Andrew Ramsburg and Katherine A. Muller, EG16, developed new, empirical models that enhance the ability to predict dispersivity in laboratory-scale water-saturated and air–water systems of sandy porous media, which can be applied to irrigation models, site remediation, and other cases.