Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- In a paper published in Science Advances, Tufts and MIT researchers explore creating biologically-inspired devices.
- Professor and Chair Eric Miller has been recognized as a Full Member of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Honor Society.
- Engineers and researchers, including Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and alumna Laura Corlin, work to understand the coronavirus.
- Resesarchers at REAP Labs use spectroscopic ellipsometry to correlate the optical properties of iridium metal films with their structural morphologies.
- Computer science researchers develop a robot that can autonomously disinfect spaces.
- On the 100th anniversary of the Band-Aid, Professor Sameer Sonkusale and the Nano Lab are working to make smart bandages that actively monitor and deliver precisely targeted treatments to chronic wounds.
- Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- A collaborative effort between computer science faculty, staff, students, and alumni provides students with meaningful summer work experiences.
- Associate Professor Mark Hempstead and colleagues proposed a new near-memory hardware/software solution that could provide significant memory energy savings.
- To protect privacy, Bridge Professor Susan Landau is working to develop guidelines for Internet of Things devices.