Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Research from Tufts University on a non-invasive optical imaging technique that detects changes in cellular metabolism is featured by the National Institute of Health's National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau spoke to Open Source about her career and evolutions in cybersecurity.
- Professor Steven Chapra received the 2018 Engineering Seymour Simches Award for Distinguished Teaching and Advising.
- Professor David M. Gute traveled to India this spring to explore new ventures in the field.
- Professor of the Practice Ronald Lasser received the 2018 Henry and Madeline Fischer Award for Teaching Excellence in the School of Engineering.
- In a new paper, researchers printed chemoresponsive dyes and chemiresistive inks on paper to develop a "paper-nose" optoelectronic sensor for volatile gases in air.
- Tufts Gordon Institute faculty say that tech companies are going to face much tougher scrutiny around data privacy and use.
- Assistant Professor Kristen Bethke Wendell was named to the 2018 "20 Under 40 Young Pacesetters" list in Prism, the monthly magazine from ASEE.
- The LEGO Education Symposium and Tufts STEM Education Conference, presented by the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach, take place on campus June 5 through 7.
- Sam Safavi, EG17, and associate professor Usman Khan were part of a research team that created an improved algorithm for self-localizing and tracking mobile devices, a development that could meet the demands of a projected 50 billion connected products in the Internet-of-Things by 2020.