Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel will receive the 2020 Ven Te Chow Award from the ASCE Environmental and Water Resources Institute.
- James Intriligator, Professor of the Practice, explores a new phase of human-factors design focused not on physical or cognitive factors, but emotional factors.
- Through research in the lab and field, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her team give common intervention practices, like bucket chlorination, a greater chance of intercepting the deadly bacteria.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor of Cybersecurity and Public Policy, joined NPR Morning Edition to discuss data encryption and law enforcement.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau and former White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough examine the encryption impasse between law enforcement and the necessity to safeguard personal information.
- Julianne Zimmerman was selected as one of Conscious Company's world-changing women.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin received a grant award from the METAvivor Metastatic Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Laura Corlin, School of Medicine Assistant Professor and Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering alumna, explains how research can aid in measuring the health effects of wildfires.
- Professor Irene Georgakoudi has been elected Fellow of SPIE, the International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- First-year students discover engineering basics through fun, hands-on projects in Introduction to Engineering courses.