Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Samuel Guyer, an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science, received the School of Engineering Faculty Teaching and Mentoring Award at the 2018 Graduate Awards.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau goes beyond the headlines in the world of cybersecurity in a new video series from The Fletcher School of International Affairs and Diplomacy.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang and his team work with micro- and nano-technology to uncover the inner workings of biological systems.
- Joseph P. Noonan, E67, EG69, EG73, a professor emeritus and former chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, passed away on April 10.
- Elana Chan, E21, is among the first participants in Tufts' Global Research Assistant Program (GRAP), working on a project in India with Amy Pickering, assistant professor in civil and environmental engineering.
- The Tufts Elephant Conservation Alliance (TECA) has launched a crowdfunding campaign for a groundbreaking new project, utilizing drones for elephant conservation.
- In Nature Reviews, researchers from Tufts and MIT studied strategies for recreating natural nanofibril architectures in the designs of other materials.
- Researchers from Tufts University and Colorado School of Mines recently presented a paper at the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction, exploring the role of indirect speech acts on our interactions with robots in different scenarios.
- Professor Kathleen Fisher was part of a forum that informed the findings of a new report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office on "Artificial Intelligence: Emerging Opportunities, Challenges, and Implications."
- Foundations of Design: Methods of Making is the first class to be offered jointly by the School of Engineering and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts.