Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter and colleagues determined that racial inequality persists in the deployment of rooftop solar panels.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale has been named to the Vice Chancellor's Advisory Board at SRM University, AP - Amaravati, in India.
- Students in the M.S. program in Innovation & Management pitched inventive and high-tech ventures during culmination of fall Innovation Sprints.
- Tufts researchers including Associate Professor Matthew Panzer (pictured) have developed highly stretchable, gelatin biopolymer-supported deep eutectic solvent (DES) gel electrolytes as a promising nonvolatile alternative to hydrogels for ionic skin applications.
- Marina Umaschi Bers, a professor and chair of the Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Study and Human Development who heads the Developmental Technologies Research Group and has an adjunct appointment in the Department of Computer Science, offers options for choosing high-tech toys for kids.
- In Summer at Tufts programs, experience college learning in engineering disciplines and get a sense of campus life at Tufts. Applications are now open for Summer 2019 enrollment.
- The Tufts Community Appeal invites faculty and staff to contribute to their communities at Tufts and beyond.
- A group of Tufts researchers has developed a comprehensive database for facial images.
- Complexity of Transboundary Water Conflicts, Enabling Conditions for Negotiating Contingent Resolutions, a new book co-edited by Professor Shafiqul Islam (pictured) and colleague Enamul Choudhury, looks at new ways of resolving transboundary water issues around the world.