Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Tufts engineers make metamaterials that manipulate microwave energy in ways conventional materials cannot.
- McDonnell Family Bridge Professor Milo Koretsky receives the Donald R. Woods Lectureship for Lifetime Achievement in Chemical Engineering Pedagogy.
- Cybersecurity and Public Policy Bridge Professor Susan Landau joins "The Lawfare Podcast" to talk about digital disease surveillance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda and Professor John Durant discuss their research on airline pollution in a PBS NOVA documentary.
- Frank C. Doble Professor of Engineering Fiorenzo Omenetto joins "Top of Mind" to discuss the SilkLab's work to create leather-like material from silk proteins.
- Cybersecurity and Public Policy Bridge Professor Susan Landau explores the efficacy of contact-tracing apps one year after their development in response to the novel coronavirus.
- Silk proteins formed fibers, crosslinks, and iron complexes similar to those used by the sea creatures.
- Tufts experts collaborate on an initiative to further STEAM education capacity in Brazilian, Kenyan, and Rwandan schools.
- Tufts students and faculty work closely together to create a new program that fosters inclusive teaching and learning.
- Tufts biomedical engineers win worldwide grant competition for innovation in cellular agriculture.