Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- President of Olin College Dr. Gilda Barabino and Chris Swan, Dean of Undergraduate Education, Tufts School of Engineering, discuss ways to foster a more diverse and supportive environment for students and faculty in STEM.
- Assistant Professor Bert Huang discusses his path to computer science, studying artificial intelligence, and why he joined Tufts University.
- An annual structural analysis bridge competition moved forward this fall in a new setting at Tufts.
- A new cross-school initiative at Tufts aims to change how we teach data science in STEM and non-STEM disciplines alike.
- In his new computer science course, Associate Teaching Professor Marty Allen challenges students to ponder the bigger and messier questions raised by technology.
- Associate Teaching Professor Ming Chow helped recruit mentors and student mentees as a member of the MassCyberCenter’s Cybersecurity Mentorship Pilot Program steering committee.
- Kathleen Fisher, Professor and Chair of the Department of Computer Science, has been appointed to a committee of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Professor Lenore Cowen and PhD student Monsurat Olaosebikan, Department of Computer Science, work with other researchers to understand how coral live, grow, and survive threats.
- A three-year grant for the Department of Computer Science will help support a faculty member in quantum information theory.
- Kevin Oye, Executive Director of Tufts Gordon Institute, shares what entrepreneurship's impact is on engineering and how the two disciplines work in tandem to provide Tufts students a transformative experience.