Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- The department welcomes four new full-time faculty members this semester.
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.
- At least 25 Tufts undergraduate and graduate students attended GHC in Houston, listening to keynote speakers, attending career fairs, and meeting other women in engineering fields.
- Engineering student Zayyad Yunus wrote about student experiences in the first-year Simple Robotics course taught by Research Assistant Professor Ethan Danahy (pictured).
- The Department of Computer Science has instituted a new Tufts CS Student Council to further communications between the students, faculty, and staff. The council first met as an official group with Department Chair Kathleen Fisher this fall.
- The computer science department recognizes its newly constituted External Advisory Board (EAB).
- A group of Tufts researchers studied the efficacy of disinfectants in preventing transmission of Ebola Virus Disease.
- In The Conversation, Professor Doug Brugge discusses the importance of regulating air pollution along with Kevin James Lane, an assistant professor at Boston University.
- Research from Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang's lab was featured in the Emerging Investigators issue of the Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
- Associate Professor Douglas Matson is the next president of the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research (ASGSR).