Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, comments on the potential to capture offshore wind energy on the East Coast.
- Professor Christos Georgakis’ career was recently celebrated in a special edition of the journal Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau was named a National Associate by the Council of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Researchers at the Renewable Energy and Applied Photonics (REAP) Lab design an all-semiconductor selective metamaterial emitter for thermophotovoltaic energy conversion applications.
- Professor Lenore Cowen received the 2020 CRA-E Undergraduate Research Faculty Mentoring Award.
- A paper published in 2010 by Professor and Associate Chair Jeffrey Foster and collaborators was recently honored by the Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL).
- Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering is leading a test to see if a simple solution to bringing clean water to low-resource communities improves health outcomes.
Professor Matthias Scheutz and PhD candidate Vasanth Sarathy's proposal to work with machines to solve mankind’s seemingly intractable problems is the focus of a winning entry in the NSF Idea Machine Competition.
- Merredith Portsmore was named an associate editor of the Journal of Pre-College Engineering Education Research.
- Researchers, including faculty at REAP Labs, use a recently developed growth technique to synthesize germanium quantum dots on InAlAs(111)A.