Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Tufts Entrepreneurship Center is pleased to announce the teams moving forward to the Semi-Finals on March 19, 2021.
- Professor Jonathan Garlick’s “Science and Civic Action” course focuses on how marginalized communities have been overly burdened by the pandemic and what can be done about it.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale and his group’s research on a pill that samples gut microbes is still in the running for best innovations in biomedicine, and needs your vote.
- Technology developed by Frank C. Doble Professor of Engineering Fiorenzo Omenetto and team paves way for intelligent solar cells and other devices designed to move in response to light.
Tufts School of Engineering congratulates Stern Family Professor of Engineering David Kaplan on his induction into the U.S. National Academy of Engineering. As we celebrate, we look back at the Kaplan Lab’s history of forward-thinking research.
- Jared Jaramillo, E21, recalls his experience of the community response in the time immediately following the March 2020 campus closure.
- Professor Shafiqul Islam will serve on the editorial board of Water Resources Research (WRR), a flagship journal of the American Geophysical Union.
- Two Tufts science groups are competing in STAT’s best innovations in biomedicine competition—and you can vote now.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu and team develop gene editing delivery method that suggests possible one shot treatment of high cholesterol.
- Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka joined the Department of Computer Science in January 2021.