Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education (CEEO) congratulates two of its members, Sara Willner-Giwerc, E18, and Associate Professor Kristen Wendell for their contributions to education in 2019-2020.
- With summer internships in computer science gone due to COVID-19, the Tufts community stepped up and created a new way of learning skills—and helping others.
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice and Kentaro Tsutsumi Faculty Fellow in Civil and Environmental Engineering, comments on the development of grid infrastructure for offshore wind farms on the East Coast.
- The drop in traffic-related air pollution in the Boston area found by Tufts researchers offers lessons for the future.
- Researchers from the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up to create an artificial intelligence program that scans dental images and alerts clinicians to results that require follow up.
- Researchers create neurotransmitter-lipid hybrids that help ferry therapeutic drugs and gene editing proteins across the blood-brain barrier.
- Engineers measure real-time health markers using thread-based, wearable sweat sensors.
- Researchers demonstrate that a silk fibroin derivative can be an ideal candidate to enhance integration between bioelectronic devices and tissues.
- Professors David Gute and Steven Chapra, Louis Berger Chair in Civil and Environmental Engineering, call for the reunion of engineering and public health.
- Department of Computer Science faculty are among the recipients of seed funding awards sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research.