Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor John Durant and Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda discuss the improvement in air quality due to less vehicles on the road during the pandemic.
- Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor Elaine Schaertl Short joined AnitaB.org to talk about the accessible future of technology.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin and biomedical researchers at Tufts discover a new way in which fat promotes the spread of cancer.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz and the Human-Robot Interaction Lab program robots to mind share, collaborate on tasks.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.
- Tufts engineers devise a way to directly deliver gene-editing packages efficiently across the blood brain barrier and into specific regions of the brain, into immune system cells, or to specific tissues and organs.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- Established in 2019, the professorship supports the career development of outstanding junior faculty members at Tufts.
- Brian Brenner, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, discusses his career in building bridges, teaching, and writing.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.