Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- A research team including Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto published a paper in Nature Communications demonstrating the individuality of bacteria cells navigating a maze.
- In a chapter of a new book on engineering faculty pedagogy, Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan recounts his path to service-based instruction.
- Ph.D. computer science student Vasanth Sarathy and Professor Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, are finalists in the competition.
Tufts hosted the meeting, which brought local engineering deans and representatives together to share engineering education outreach and other STEM initiatives.
- Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron collaborated with mathematics faculty to publish "A randomized tensor singular value decomposition based on the t-product" in Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications.
Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput is working towards a more efficient and sustainable future.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Faculty in the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up through a Tufts Collaborates seed grant to investigate the biomarkers of periodontal disease.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- David Kaplan, Stern Family Professor and Biomedical Engineering Chair, discusses engineered insect tissue as a potential food source with WIRED.