Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau teamed up with former FBI general counsel Jim Baker for a Lawfare Blog article on the future of encryption.
- Alumna Danielle Vardaro joined Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta to discuss their experiences as women in engineering and science.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and School of Engineering Bridge Professor offers expertise to Washington, D.C. board.
- A Tufts and MIT research team publishes new insights on bacterial transport in complex flow environments in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Assistant Professor Deborah Sunter is profiled by the U.S. Department of Energy's EERE Postdoctoral Research Award Program.
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to students and to Tufts.
- An app being developed by a Cummings School faculty member and computer science majors will help track the disease in dogs.
- Professor of the Practice Brian Brenner shares quirky views of the engineering profession and life.
- Alum Alex Rappaport co-founds a company to use technology developed at Tufts to clean the dirtiest industrial water.
- Computer model and field experiment data suggest a new link between subsurface injections and earthquake swarms.