Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau works with the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace’s Encryption Working Group to advance the conversation around encryption.
- Jack Derby, Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, was recognized by ACG Boston.
- ECE Lecturer Steven Bell selected as 2019 Tufts Teaching with Technology Award recipient.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu’s research on protein delivery through nanoparticles was published on the cover of the most recent edition of Advanced Healthcare Materials.
- When Tufts computer scientists put their skills to work, they can change the world. Here are four projects addressing medical questions and challenges.
- Associate Professor Matthew Panzer and Ph.D. alumnus Anthony D’Angelo recently published research focused on the design of stretchable, self-healing, lithium-based battery electrolytes.
<p>Robots can transform health care, transportation, work, and more for the better, as long as we imbue them with a human principle: do no harm. The Human-Robot Interaction Lab does that research.</p>
- On April 5 and 6, Tufts University hosted its first student symposium in cybersecurity policy, welcoming researchers to discuss the field.
- Engineering project manager Debbie Martínez, of NASA Langley Research Center, recently spoke to Tufts students about STEM careers and perseverence.
- Assistant Professor Jivko Sinapov, the James Schmolze Assistant Professor in Computer Science, was one of ten winners in the nationwide Verizon 5G EdTech Challenge, and sees it as an opportunity to continue to mentor students.