Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor Kathleen Fisher spoke to the BBC about cyber security in self-driving cars.
- Dean Jianmin Qu has been named an IEEE Fellow, in recognition of his contributions to design and reliability analysis for microelectronic packaging.
- A new study published in Nature Chemistry by Tufts researchers—including Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos—and colleagues demonstrates that methane in shale gas can be turned into hydrocarbon fuels using an innovative platinum and copper alloy catalyst.
- Associate Professor Qiaobing Xu and a group of Tufts researchers studied delivery methods for CRISPR-based gene editing systems.
- Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and colleagues found that unsanitary conditions in markets are a key source of produce contamination in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A team of researchers including Ph.D. student Dimitra Pouli and Professor Irene Georgakoudi created a winning image at the FASEB BioArt image competition.
- Tufts researchers built a 3D model with small intestine stem cells to test the progression of intestinal diseases, including cancer.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau discusses her new book, Listening In: Cybersecurity in an Insecure Age in Tufts Now.
- Research Professor Jack Germaine was elected to the Board of Directors for ASTM International.
- Mechanical Engineering faculty and students participated in the world's largest meeting and showcase of Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) technology.