Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne's team combines lab research and fieldwork to improve water sanitation and treatment in emergencies.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau explains the different between intercepting encrypted chats and traditional wiretapping methods.
- Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu, who also served as a faculty member and Associate Dean in the School of Engineering, speaks to Dean of Undergraduate Education Chris Swan about the role of engineering in politics.
- A team of researchers led by Mechanical Engineering Professor Igor Sokolov has developed a non-invasive, convenient, and more accurate diagnostic method for bladder cancer detection.
- Professor Sameer Sonkusale received an Acorn Award from the Massachusetts Technology Transfer Center.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on Thursday, December 13 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Tufts researchers worked with colleagues to analyze processes for providing safe drinking water in Syria.
- The student-run conference drew around 250 participants for the day-long event.
- The department welcomes four new full-time faculty members this semester.
- A new building for Computer Science and a new T stop for Tufts.