Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Fiorenzo Omenetto, Dean of Research and Frank C. Doble Professor, discusses the potential of silk to shape future technologies in Scientific American.
- Researchers, including Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda of Civil and Environmental Engineering, find harmful air pollution in communities surrounding Boston Logan International Airport.
- Abani Patra and Raja Sambasivan were named the Stern Family Professor and the Ankur and Mari Sahu Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Researchers including Professor Irene Georgakoudi, Department of Biomedical Engineering, use laser microscopy technique to detect ovarian metastatic cancer.
- Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, computer science professor, and director of the Human-Robot Interaction Lab explains how robots are being designed with humans in mind.
- Tufts engineers make thread-based transistors that are extremely flexible and could be used in wearables.
- Computer science’s new assistant teaching professor discusses his path to Tufts.
- Observing earth from thousands of sensor-enabled satellites is generating data and supporting agriculture, forestry, and other sectors, according to Graduate Dean Karen Panetta and IEEE President Jose Moura.
- Engineers at Tufts suggest that coupling trends in cultured meat and entomophagy (i. e., eating insects) could include future steaks composed of caterpillar tissue.
- Susan Landau, Professor in Computer Science and Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy at The Fletcher School, contributes to paper as a member of the Encryption Working Group.