Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Amy Pickering and Michael C. Hughes were named the Tiampo Family Assistant Professor and the Ann W. Lambertus, J75 and Peter Lambertus Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Research led by Amy Pickering, Tiampo Family Assistant Professor, finds that novel treatment device can reduce child diarrhea by nearly a quarter in urban Bangladesh.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin explains how they start and how they can migrate throughout the body.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
- Collaborative work leads to new representation of multimodal data sets that is both informationally and computationally efficient.
- Tufts researchers combine microscopy with automated image analysis algorithms to distinguish healthy and metastatic cancerous tissue at the molecular level.
- Assistant Professor James Van Deventer received an NIH Outstanding Investigator Award to establish a comprehensive discovery platform that could lead to new classes of enzyme inhibitors.
- Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering conducted a study indicating improved drinking water should be a key component of control strategies against parasitic worm and protozoan infections in rural Kenya.
- Assistant Professor Elaine Schaertl Short, joining Tufts in August, is the Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in Computer Science.
- Academics from around the world will join Tufts faculty to discuss imaging challenges in mathematics, medicine, and more. The conference, Modern Challenges in Imaging, will celebrate the 40th anniversary of Allan Cormack's Nobel Prize with presentations from Tufts faculty including Professor and Chair Eric Miller, University Professor and former dean Linda Abriola, and Professor Sergio Fantini.