Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Three School of Engineering professors have been recognized for outstanding service to Tufts students.
- Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput received a grant from the U.S. Office of Naval Research to develop sensors and imaging architectures that could be used in defense applications, weather surveillance, and search and rescue.
- Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel has been honored with inclusion by ASCE in its 2020 class of Distinguished Members for a lifetime of fundamental contributions to stochastic hydrology and its novel applications.
- Engineers and researchers design unique in vitro model to study the causes and treatments of neurological disease.
- A new Tufts group, including computer science major Grace Fagan, draws attention to the spread of coronavirus in prisons, jails, immigration detention centers, and juvenile facilities.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau, Department of Computer Science and the Fletcher School, joins colleagues to explain the importance of equity in contact tracing.
- An NIH grant powers collaborative stem cell and silk research on Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau comments in The New Yorker regarding the efficacy of bluetooth technology to trace COVID-19.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi and the iBITLab are using sound and light waves to better understand tumors and to direct treatment.
Tufts School of Engineering members and colleagues work together to support medical workers, protect vulnerable populations, and to share knowledge.