Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Biomanufacturing can speed production of a low-glycemic sweetener—and may unlock its commercial potential, say Assistant Professor Nikhil Nair and postdoctoral fellow Josef Bober, EG19.
- A panel of industry experts discussed cybersecurity and the Cloud during a networking event hosted by Tufts Gordon Institute.
- Faculty and students recently published a paper in Computational Materials Science detailing their analysis of the effects of different configurations of bismuth atoms on the stability of GaAsBi compounds.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau gave a keynote address at the recent 2019 Conference on Cyber Norms, organized by The Hague Program for Cyber Norms.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin has been named to BMES-CMBE’s 2020 Class of Rising Stars.
- Maria (Miretta) Flytzani-Stephanopoulos, Robert and Marcy Haber Endowed Professor in Energy Sustainability, passed away on October 28.
- Associate Professor Robert White and collaborators from Cornell University and VN Instruments want to build a sonic anemometer that could measure wind speed on Mars.
- The Bourne and Sagamore bridges are “functionally obsolete” and well past their lifespan, mirroring infrastructure problems nationwide, says a Tufts engineering professor.
- Researchers at Tufts have created a novel 3D brain tissue system that better mimics the tumor environment in patients, allowing detailed study of tumor biology.
- Researchers at Tufts’ Laboratory for Living Devices link materials like silk and paper with technology, medicine, and diagnostics.