Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- With the profusion of data being generated by us and our devices, distributed learning offers a new way of analyzing data while preserving more privacy, says Associate Professor Usman Khan.
- Professor Emmanuel S. Tzanakakis has been elected to the AIMBE College of Fellows.
- Co-hosted by Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, the Virtual Social Impact Entrepreneurship Ideathon awarded prizes to four teams passionate about driving change through innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Tufts Biomedical Engineering and Chemical Engineering Society (BEaChES) announces its 2021 Exemplary Engineer Award recipients.
- Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been recognized by the IEEE-USA Board of Directors for the impact of her co-authored book, Count Girls In.
- In a recent book, Professor Mark Kachanov and a colleague addressed the study of micromechanics.
Congratulations to David Kaplan, Stern Family Professor in Engineering, Distinguished Professor, and Chair of the Department of Biomedical Engineering, on being elected to the US National Academy of Engineering (NAE).
- Hosted by the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, this flagship venture competition at Tufts University is the launchpad for your new idea.
- Frank Apeseche, Professor of the Practice at Tufts Gordon Institute and the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center, explains.
- Associate Professor Douglas Matson was recently named chair of the International Space Station National Laboratory (ISS-NL) User Advisory Committee.