Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Through a Tufts Collaborates grant, Assistant Professor Jeffrey Guasto is working with Benjamin Wolfe of the Department of Biology to study the effects of bacteria "highways" on ripeness and food safety in cheeses.
- Led by Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk, a team of researchers including Tufts graduate students in mechanical and chemical engineering used X-ray computed tomography and radiography to study transport and degradation in polymer electrolyte membrane electrolyzers.
- Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk is part of a team of researchers that published a paper on new water management strategies in fuel cells.
- A new graduate degree in human-robot interaction at Tufts is the first of its kind in the nation.
- Research by a group including Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne was featured in Nature Climate Change.
- Tom Vandervelde, an associate professor of electrical and computer engineering, holds the tenth annual liquid nitrogen ice cream party at REAP Labs.
- Samuel Guyer, an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science, received the School of Engineering Faculty Teaching and Mentoring Award at the 2018 Graduate Awards.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau goes beyond the headlines in the world of cybersecurity in a new video series from The Fletcher School of International Affairs and Diplomacy.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang and his team work with micro- and nano-technology to uncover the inner workings of biological systems.
- Joseph P. Noonan, E67, EG69, EG73, a professor emeritus and former chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, passed away on April 10.