Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor Sergio Fantini and the Diffuse Optical Imaging of Tissue Lab find new ways to non-invasively study biological tissue at greater depths.
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering Education, has built an artificial intelligence tool that differentiates breast cancer cells from non-cancerous cells by analyzing biopsy images.
- Marty Allen, Associate Teaching Professor and Director of Online Programs in the Department of Computer Science, applies computing to the sciences and the arts.
- Cultured meat could reduce resources required in meat production, with a smaller environmental footprint relative to animal farming.
- Susan Landau, Professor in Computer Science and Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy at The Fletcher School, joins The Lawfare Podcast to discuss encryption policy.
- The program focuses on skills that help engineers make complicated systems like databases, networks, and operating systems work together.
- Susan Landau, Computer Science and Fletcher School Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy, comments on communication encryption and the Justice Department.
- Scientists engineer on-demand high resolution wrinkling for reversible printing and thermal regulation.
- Researchers find the use of brain-like extracellular matrix allows cell growth and treatment to more closely replicate physiological response.
- Professor Diane Souvaine is recognized by the Association for Women in Mathematics for her commitment to the progress of women and girls in mathematical sciences.