Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor Luis Dorfmann published a review article on nonlinear electroelasticity in Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A.
- Tufts School of Engineering welcomes eight new faculty members this fall.
- From August 6-9, Tufts hosted MWSCAS 2017, a global electrical engineering symposium that brought more than 500 technology leaders from 39 countries to campus.
- Professor Laurie Gaskins Baise has been appointed chair of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, effective September 1.
- The longtime faculty member is remembered for his empathy, humor, and passion.
- A number of engineering faculty and staff received seed grants through the Tufts Innovates and Tufts Collaborates programs. Awarded by the Provost's Office, the grants spark innovative ideas and interdisciplinary research.
- A number of Engineering students, alumni, and faculty were recognized at the 2017 Tufts Graduate Awards. Dimitra Pouli, pictured with her winning submission to the Graduate Student Photo Contest, received the Engineering Award for Outstanding Academic Scholarship.
- Associate Professor Alva Couch received the Engineering Seymour Simches Award for Distinguished Teaching and Advising.
- Professor of the Practice Brian Tracey has received a university-wide Teaching with Technology Award for his innovative use of technology in the classroom.
- Professor of the Practice Ronald Lasser has received the 2017 Henry and Madeline Fischer Award for Teaching Excellence in the School of Engineering.