Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Tufts scientists are a force in the quest to grow meat from animal cells, which is better for consumers' health, the treatment of animals, and the planet.
- A team of Tufts engineers — including first author Yiwen Jiang, a senior majoring in computer engineering — created thread sensors that can be attached to skin to measure movement in real time.
- Named to Forbes 30 Under 30, Noah Hill, E21, and Daniel Weinstein, E18, are looking to make an impact with their device that provides insights on oral health and more.
- Researchers from Tufts University and Stanford University develop a novel device that improves water safety in regions that lack financial resources and infrastructure.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in Computer Science and Cybersecurity, examines what is needed for contact-tracing apps to be an effective public health tool.
- Over the past year, Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne and her research group published 16 manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals.
- Assistant Professor Prashant Deshlahra received the prestigious grant award to further his research on catalyst performance.
- Milo Koretsky to join Tufts School of Engineering and Tufts School of Arts and Sciences as the inaugural McDonnell Family Bridge Professor.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education and Outreach (CEEO) collaborated with Tufts University College to teach a workshop for high school students exploring the fundamentals of robotics and computation.
- Aseema Mohanty joins Tufts as the Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering.