Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Tufts researchers publish on the flow stability of stretchy fluids in one of the most esteemed journals in the field of physics.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, faculty, and staff each year.
- Professor Lenore Cowen was among four awardees of the National Center for Women & Information Technology's 2020 Undergraduate Research Mentoring Award.
- Professor and Department Chair Kathleen Fisher has been appointed to the board of the Computing Research Association (CRA), as the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) representative.
- A team from the schools of engineering and medicine worked together to devise a solution to monitor health changes using low-tech methods.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in the Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, explains the need for more COVID-19 testing to slow the spread of the disease.
- Ming Chow, Associate Teaching Professor in the Department of Computer Science, joins the Agent of Influence podcast to discuss the evolution of cybersecurity education over the past 20 years.
- Josephine Wolff, Assistant Professor of Cybersecurity and Public Policy, joins CBS Sunday Morning to discuss internet traffic as people continue to work and connect from home.
- Chemical engineers develop a directed evolution technique to engineer phenylalanine ammonia-lyase (PAL) enzymes.
- Researchers led by biomedical engineers at Tufts University invent a microfluidic chip containing cardiac cells that is capable of mimicking hypoxic conditions following a heart attack.