Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Associate Research Professor Thomas Nieland is a recipient of a new endowment that supports education, research, and civic engagement initiatives designed to support those who have been affected by the opioid crisis.
- In a paper published in Science Advances, Tufts and MIT researchers explore creating biologically-inspired devices.
- Professor and Chair Eric Miller has been recognized as a Full Member of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Honor Society.
Engineers and researchers, including Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and alumna Laura Corlin, work to understand the coronavirus.
- Resesarchers at REAP Labs use spectroscopic ellipsometry to correlate the optical properties of iridium metal films with their structural morphologies.
- Computer science researchers develop a robot that can autonomously disinfect spaces.
- On the 100th anniversary of the Band-Aid, Professor Sameer Sonkusale and the Nano Lab are working to make smart bandages that actively monitor and deliver precisely targeted treatments to chronic wounds.
Faculty are planning new classes and revamping coursework to take advantage of virtual learning and give students a first-class academic experience.
- A collaborative effort between computer science faculty, staff, students, and alumni provides students with meaningful summer work experiences.
- Associate Professor Mark Hempstead and colleagues proposed a new near-memory hardware/software solution that could provide significant memory energy savings.