Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Researchers including Professor Irene Georgakoudi, Department of Biomedical Engineering, use laser microscopy technique to detect ovarian metastatic cancer.
- Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, computer science professor, and director of the Human-Robot Interaction Lab explains how robots are being designed with humans in mind.
- Tufts engineers make thread-based transistors that are extremely flexible and could be used in wearables.
- Computer science’s new assistant teaching professor discusses his path to Tufts.
- Observing earth from thousands of sensor-enabled satellites is generating data and supporting agriculture, forestry, and other sectors, according to Graduate Dean Karen Panetta and IEEE President Jose Moura.
- Engineers at Tufts suggest that coupling trends in cultured meat and entomophagy (i. e., eating insects) could include future steaks composed of caterpillar tissue.
- Susan Landau, Professor in Computer Science and Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy at The Fletcher School, contributes to paper as a member of the Encryption Working Group.
- Associate Professor Valencia Koomson is developing a first-of-its-kind wearable device to help doctors monitor patients’ tissue oxygenation without requiring access to a heavy power source.
- A joint offering by the School of Engineering and Fletcher, this new graduate program crosses the divide between technology and policy.
- Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne appears as a guest on a podcast discussing the need for immediate global action to preserve a tolerable climate future.