Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Brian Brenner, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, discusses his career in building bridges, teaching, and writing.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.
- Visiting Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka is recognized with the John Karat Usable Privacy and Security Student Research Award.
- Tufts School of Engineering is pleased to welcome six new full-time faculty members during academic year 2020-2021.
- Professor Marc Hodes and Associate Professor Jeffrey Guasto are pursuing new research projects with the support of National Science Foundation funding.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.
- Professor Shafik Islam advocates for a reliable flood forecasting model that will integrate processes, people, and politics.
- Elaine Chen has been named Director of the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center and Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship.
- The journal Microsystems & Nanoengineering recently recognized Professor Sameer Sonkusale and team members from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Department of Biomedical Engineering for excellence in two papers published by the journal.