Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor David Gute co-led a panel on "Re-integrating Engineering into Public Health Practice" at the recent Water and Health Conference.
- In a piece for The Conversation, Professor Susan Landau discussed the importance of strong encryption for cybersecurity and its relationship to government investigations.
- The Human-Robot Interaction Lab recently joined the Partnership on AI, making Tufts one of only four academic partners in the group working to benefit people and society.
- Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang received a $450,000 grant through the Air Force's Young Investigator Research Program for his proposal on graphene microfluidics for dynamic, electron microscopic bio-imaging.
- Seven Engineering professors received Tufts Faculty Research Awards Committee awards for publishing and research proposals.
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- A team of researchers including Assistant Professor Bree Aldridge have developed a new method to measure how drugs act in combination.
- Professor Sergio Fantini was named to the 2018 Fellows Class of the Optical Society of America.
- David Aurelio, a part-time lecturer in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, was recently made a Fellow of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES).