Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor Shafiqul Islam talked to Vox about "Day Zero" in Cape Town, South Africa and what might occur if the city goes dry.
- Funded by the National Science Foundation's Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers (ITEST) program, the CEEO has launched ConnecTions in the Making: Elementary Students, Teachers, and STEM Professionals Integrating Science and Engineering to Design Community Solutions, led by Kristen Wendell of Tufts and Tej Dalvi of UMass Boston.
- Jack Derby has been appointed the Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship and Director of the Entrepreneurial Leadership Studies Program.
- Professor of the Practice Michael Zimmerman's innovative solid polymer material for batteries was recently featured in the Boston Globe.
- In a new paper, Assistant Professor Iryna Zenyuk and a group of researchers studied the degradation of lithium ion phosphate batteries using X-ray computed tomography.
- Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne and a group of researchers published findings on the need for a deeper understanding of the Scenario Matrix Framework, the primary technical basis for studying the socioeconomic and policy scenarios used to research climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Associate Professor Daniele Lantagne spoke to Tufts Now about the new Master of Science program in Sustainable Water Management, offered through Tufts Institute of the Environment.
- Gavin Finn, Professor of the Practice at Tufts Gordon Institute, shares how big data, augmented reality, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence will impact businesses in 2018.
- A group of Tufts researchers studied the Novel Engineering program as an effective method for teaching engineering education in K-12 settings.
- Thanks to a gift from the estate of the former pharmaceutical executive Keith Nolop, Tufts engineering students will have a state-of-the-art makerspace to drive their creativity and curiosity when the Nolop Fabrication, Analysis, Simulation, and Testing (FAST) Facility opens in the spring of 2018.