Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
Nine faculty members join the School of Engineering on a full-time basis.
- Sameer Sonkusale, professor of electrical and computer engineering, discusses the Nano Lab's fully flexible thread-based devices with Fast Company.
- Three Tufts engineers work with colleagues from the United Kingdom to develop a next-generation sensing system for soil applications.
- Twenty middle school girls from Malden learned about polymer science and chemical engineering in a Tufts program offered this summer.
- In research published in Nature Communications, a former member of Tufts’ Nano Catalysis and Energy Lab and colleagues develop a new group of catalysts.
- Faculty at Tufts and New York University will model the interference and effects of hands blocking cellphone signals.
- Engineers Without Borders leader Catherine Leslie joins research assistant professor Ethan Danahy of the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach to discuss the thousands of students and professionals who volunteer worldwide to build everything from water systems to energy projects.
- Researchers at Tufts create transistors and integrated circuits made from threads that combine with thread-based sensors to create fully flexible devices
- Senior Taissa Gladkova is in the lab this summer researching the burst probabilities of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Amy Pickering and Michael C. Hughes were named the Tiampo Family Assistant Professor and the Ann W. Lambertus, J75 and Peter Lambertus Assistant Professor, respectively.