Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Three new teaching and tenure-track faculty members join the Department of Computer Science.
- Compliance is key to successful campus opening, university leaders said at a town hall meeting for Arts, Sciences, and Engineering students and their families, which also highlighted Tufts protocols for safety and COVID-19 testing.
- Merredith Portsmore, Director of Tufts CEEO, and Research Assistant Professor Ethan Danahy discuss remote teaching in an interview with Arduino Education.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education (CEEO) congratulates two of its members, Sara Willner-Giwerc, E18, and Associate Professor Kristen Wendell for their contributions to education in 2019-2020.
- With summer internships in computer science gone due to COVID-19, the Tufts community stepped up and created a new way of learning skills—and helping others.
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice and Kentaro Tsutsumi Faculty Fellow in Civil and Environmental Engineering, comments on the development of grid infrastructure for offshore wind farms on the East Coast.
- The drop in traffic-related air pollution in the Boston area found by Tufts researchers offers lessons for the future.
- Researchers from the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up to create an artificial intelligence program that scans dental images and alerts clinicians to results that require follow up.
- Researchers create neurotransmitter-lipid hybrids that help ferry therapeutic drugs and gene editing proteins across the blood-brain barrier.
- Engineers measure real-time health markers using thread-based, wearable sweat sensors.