Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor and Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta has been honored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
- A perspective article by Tufts engineers has been selected as a featured article by journal editors.
- Valencia Koomson, Tufts Associate Professor and Visiting MLK Scholar at MIT, discusses her research on microelectronic systems for cell analysis and biomedical applications.
- As a member of the American Geophysical Union 2020 Fellows class, Professor Shafiqul Islam is recognized for his work in hydrology.
- Fernando Lima, E07, and Professor Christos Georgakis wrote a story commemorating the 65th Anniversary of the ACS Petroleum Research Fund.
- President of Olin College Dr. Gilda Barabino and Chris Swan, Dean of Undergraduate Education, Tufts School of Engineering, discuss ways to foster a more diverse and supportive environment for students and faculty in STEM.
- Assistant Professor Bert Huang discusses his path to computer science, studying artificial intelligence, and why he joined Tufts University.
- An annual structural analysis bridge competition moved forward this fall in a new setting at Tufts.
- A new cross-school initiative at Tufts aims to change how we teach data science in STEM and non-STEM disciplines alike.
In his new computer science course, Associate Teaching Professor Marty Allen challenges students to ponder the bigger and messier questions raised by technology.