Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Department of Computer Science faculty are among the recipients of seed funding awards sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research.
- Elaine Short, Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, has received a 2020-21 Teach Access Curriculum Development Award.
- Matthias Scheutz, Professor and Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, has been nominated as a Full Faculty Member of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Honor Society.
- Researchers from Tufts University and MIT team up to address potential challenges in mRNA COVID-19 vaccine development.
- Associate Research Professor Thomas Nieland is a recipient of a new endowment that supports education, research, and civic engagement initiatives designed to support those who have been affected by the opioid crisis.
- In a paper published in Science Advances, Tufts and MIT researchers explore creating biologically-inspired devices.
- Professor and Chair Eric Miller has been recognized as a Full Member of Sigma Xi, The Scientific Research Honor Society.
Engineers and researchers, including Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering and alumna Laura Corlin, work to understand the coronavirus.
- Resesarchers at REAP Labs use spectroscopic ellipsometry to correlate the optical properties of iridium metal films with their structural morphologies.
- Computer science researchers develop a robot that can autonomously disinfect spaces.