Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- An NIH grant powers collaborative stem cell and silk research on Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cybersecurity Professor Susan Landau comments in The New Yorker regarding the efficacy of bluetooth technology to trace COVID-19.
- Assistant Professor Srivalleesha Mallidi and the iBITLab are using sound and light waves to better understand tumors and to direct treatment.
Tufts School of Engineering members and colleagues work together to support medical workers, protect vulnerable populations, and to share knowledge.
- Tufts researchers publish on the flow stability of stretchy fluids in one of the most esteemed journals in the field of physics.
- The School of Engineering and the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences honor their graduate students, faculty, and staff each year.
- Professor Lenore Cowen was among four awardees of the National Center for Women & Information Technology's 2020 Undergraduate Research Mentoring Award.
- Professor and Department Chair Kathleen Fisher has been appointed to the board of the Computing Research Association (CRA), as the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) representative.
- A team from the schools of engineering and medicine worked together to devise a solution to monitor health changes using low-tech methods.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in the Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, explains the need for more COVID-19 testing to slow the spread of the disease.