Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- The International Relations Program added Senior Lecturer Ming Chow to its core faculty, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- A team of researchers including Assistant Professor Bree Aldridge have developed a new method to measure how drugs act in combination.
- Professor Sergio Fantini was named to the 2018 Fellows Class of the Optical Society of America.
- David Aurelio, a part-time lecturer in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, was recently made a Fellow of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES).
Professor Fiorenzo Omenetto recently participated in a HubWeek panel on adapting silk technologies into products and companies outside the lab.
- Professor and Chair Eric Miller explains how analytical and computational methods are coming together to create new advances in imaging technology.
As a Summer Scholar, Annalisa DeBari, E18, designed a battery holder that researchers can use to X-ray a battery without having to take it apart.
- Professor Susan Landau wrote a piece for Foreign Policy about Russian hacking at all levels of U.S. civil society and how organizations and governments can respond.
- Professor Igor Sokolov developed a new, faster method of imaging matter at a nano level, which could change the way cancerous cells are detected in clinical settings.