Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Associate Teaching Professor Ming Chow helped recruit mentors and student mentees as a member of the MassCyberCenter’s Cybersecurity Mentorship Pilot Program steering committee.
- Kathleen Fisher, Professor and Chair of the Department of Computer Science, has been appointed to a committee of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Professor Lenore Cowen and PhD student Monsurat Olaosebikan, Department of Computer Science, work with other researchers to understand how coral live, grow, and survive threats.
- A three-year grant for the Department of Computer Science will help support a faculty member in quantum information theory.
- Kevin Oye, Executive Director of Tufts Gordon Institute, shares what entrepreneurship's impact is on engineering and how the two disciplines work in tandem to provide Tufts students a transformative experience.
- Professor John Durant and Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda discuss the improvement in air quality due to less vehicles on the road during the pandemic.
- Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor Elaine Schaertl Short joined AnitaB.org to talk about the accessible future of technology.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin and biomedical researchers at Tufts discover a new way in which fat promotes the spread of cancer.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz and the Human-Robot Interaction Lab program robots to mind share, collaborate on tasks.
- Tufts will head a global program that aims to stop new viruses from becoming a widespread danger to humans.