Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Tufts engineers devise a way to directly deliver gene-editing packages efficiently across the blood brain barrier and into specific regions of the brain, into immune system cells, or to specific tissues and organs.
Engineering faculty adopt new strategies to explore the design process through student-focused, hands-on projects—despite restraints imposed by COVID-19.
- Established in 2019, the professorship supports the career development of outstanding junior faculty members at Tufts.
- Brian Brenner, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, discusses his career in building bridges, teaching, and writing.
- The $100 million program will involve a large consortium of wildlife and human disease experts and networks from around the world.
- T-TRIPODS Institute continued its interdisciplinary efforts to advance the understanding of the foundations of data science this summer.
- Visiting Assistant Professor Daniel Votipka is recognized with the John Karat Usable Privacy and Security Student Research Award.
- Tufts School of Engineering is pleased to welcome six new full-time faculty members during academic year 2020-2021.
- Professor Marc Hodes and Associate Professor Jeffrey Guasto are pursuing new research projects with the support of National Science Foundation funding.
School of Engineering faculty members share their perspectives, practices, and tools to provide online learning opportunities this fall.