Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Ming Chow, Associate Teaching Professor in the Department of Computer Science, joins the Agent of Influence podcast to discuss the evolution of cybersecurity education over the past 20 years.
- Josephine Wolff, Assistant Professor of Cybersecurity and Public Policy, joins CBS Sunday Morning to discuss internet traffic as people continue to work and connect from home.
- Chemical engineers develop a directed evolution technique to engineer phenylalanine ammonia-lyase (PAL) enzymes.
- Researchers led by biomedical engineers at Tufts University invent a microfluidic chip containing cardiac cells that is capable of mimicking hypoxic conditions following a heart attack.
- Associate Professors Lauren Black and Qiaobing Xu have been elected to the AIMBE College of Fellows.
- Susan Landau, Bridge Professor in the Fletcher School and the Department of Computer Science, examines the efficacy of cellphone tracking to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Professor Emeritus Richard Vogel will be inducted to the highest honor of the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- As a supplemental resource to the University's FAQ, the School of Engineering has gathered information and guidance specific to SOE students, faculty, and staff.
- Student projects at Tufts School of Dental Medicine use School of Engineering produced silk to explore new treatments and products.
- Xiaocheng Jiang has been appointed to the John A. and Dorothy M. Adams Faculty Development Assistant Professorship.