Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- In research published in Nature Communications, a former member of Tufts’ Nano Catalysis and Energy Lab and colleagues develop a new group of catalysts.
- Faculty at Tufts and New York University will model the interference and effects of hands blocking cellphone signals.
- Engineers Without Borders leader Catherine Leslie joins research assistant professor Ethan Danahy of the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach to discuss the thousands of students and professionals who volunteer worldwide to build everything from water systems to energy projects.
- Researchers at Tufts create transistors and integrated circuits made from threads that combine with thread-based sensors to create fully flexible devices
- Senior Taissa Gladkova is in the lab this summer researching the burst probabilities of abdominal aortic aneurysms.
- Amy Pickering and Michael C. Hughes were named the Tiampo Family Assistant Professor and the Ann W. Lambertus, J75 and Peter Lambertus Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Research led by Amy Pickering, Tiampo Family Assistant Professor, finds that novel treatment device can reduce child diarrhea by nearly a quarter in urban Bangladesh.
- Assistant Professor Madeleine Oudin explains how they start and how they can migrate throughout the body.
- Lecturer Steven Bell redesigned the ES4 course with more hands-on elements that allow students to rethink digital design.
- Collaborative work leads to new representation of multimodal data sets that is both informationally and computationally efficient.