Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Ethan Danahy, a research assistant professor at the Center for Engineering Education and Outreach and a Tufts alum, recalls his personal history with the paint-covered Tufts cannon as it undergoes a major cleaning.
In 2018 and 2019, eight new faculty members join the School of Engineering.
- Associate Professor Mai Vu and Professor Sameer Sonkusale want to overcome crucial obstacles blocking the adoption of millimeter wave communication.
- M.S. student Tolga Zeybek and part-time lecturer Khaled ElMahgoub published a paper at a prestigious IEEE symposium on antennas.
- Prospective students interested in learning more about engineering graduate programs at Tufts are invited to join Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta for an information session and meet and greet on September 6 from 6:00-7:00 pm.
- Professor Matthias Scheutz weighs in on the growing role of robots in our daily lives in New York Magazine.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau weighs in on the debate over the limits of FBI access to encrypted devices in the Washington Post.
- In the Sacramento Bee, Dean Karen Panetta discusses the future of human remote monitoring of autonomous vehicles.
- Associate Professor Tom Vandervelde is investigating new methods for solving inefficiencies in electricity production.
Research led by Tufts engineers on highly selective membrane filters with applications in chemical purification was featured in a special issue of the journal ACS Nano on women-led investigations.