Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Susan Landau, Computer Science and Fletcher School Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy, comments on communication encryption and the Justice Department.
- Scientists engineer on-demand high resolution wrinkling for reversible printing and thermal regulation.
- Researchers find the use of brain-like extracellular matrix allows cell growth and treatment to more closely replicate physiological response.
- Professor Diane Souvaine is recognized by the Association for Women in Mathematics for her commitment to the progress of women and girls in mathematical sciences.
- Fiorenzo Omenetto, Dean of Research and Frank C. Doble Professor, discusses the potential of silk to shape future technologies in Scientific American.
- Researchers, including Research Assistant Professor Neelakshi Hudda of Civil and Environmental Engineering, find harmful air pollution in communities surrounding Boston Logan International Airport.
- Abani Patra and Raja Sambasivan were named the Stern Family Professor and the Ankur and Mari Sahu Assistant Professor, respectively.
- Researchers including Professor Irene Georgakoudi, Department of Biomedical Engineering, use laser microscopy technique to detect ovarian metastatic cancer.
- Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow, computer science professor, and director of the Human-Robot Interaction Lab explains how robots are being designed with humans in mind.
- Tufts engineers make thread-based transistors that are extremely flexible and could be used in wearables.