Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Computer science’s new assistant teaching professor discusses his path to Tufts.
- Observing earth from thousands of sensor-enabled satellites is generating data and supporting agriculture, forestry, and other sectors, according to Graduate Dean Karen Panetta and IEEE President Jose Moura.
- Engineers at Tufts suggest that coupling trends in cultured meat and entomophagy (i. e., eating insects) could include future steaks composed of caterpillar tissue.
- Susan Landau, Professor in Computer Science and Bridge Professor in Cybersecurity and Public Policy at The Fletcher School, contributes to paper as a member of the Encryption Working Group.
- Associate Professor Valencia Koomson is developing a first-of-its-kind wearable device to help doctors monitor patients’ tissue oxygenation without requiring access to a heavy power source.
- A joint offering by the School of Engineering and Fletcher, this new graduate program crosses the divide between technology and policy.
- Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne appears as a guest on a podcast discussing the need for immediate global action to preserve a tolerable climate future.
Nine faculty members join the School of Engineering on a full-time basis.
- Sameer Sonkusale, professor of electrical and computer engineering, discusses the Nano Lab's fully flexible thread-based devices with Fast Company.
- Three Tufts engineers work with colleagues from the United Kingdom to develop a next-generation sensing system for soil applications.