Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Karen Panetta, Dean of Graduate Engineering, spoke with The New York Times on how A.I. and machine learning systems can be used to prevent equipment breakdowns at airports.
- Associate Professor Mark Hempstead presented two papers at IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture.
- The American Society of Engineering Education celebrates the School of Engineering’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice in Civil and Environmental Engineering, comments on the potential to capture offshore wind energy on the East Coast.
- Professor Christos Georgakis’ career was recently celebrated in a special edition of the journal Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau was named a National Associate by the Council of the National Academy of Sciences.
- Researchers at the Renewable Energy and Applied Photonics (REAP) Lab design an all-semiconductor selective metamaterial emitter for thermophotovoltaic energy conversion applications.
- Professor Lenore Cowen received the 2020 CRA-E Undergraduate Research Faculty Mentoring Award.
- A paper published in 2010 by Professor and Associate Chair Jeffrey Foster and collaborators was recently honored by the Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL).
- Tiampo Family Assistant Professor Amy Pickering is leading a test to see if a simple solution to bringing clean water to low-resource communities improves health outcomes.