Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Professor Shafik Islam advocates for a reliable flood forecasting model that will integrate processes, people, and politics.
- Elaine Chen has been named Director of the Tufts Entrepreneurship Center and Cummings Family Professor of the Practice in Entrepreneurship.
- The journal Microsystems & Nanoengineering recently recognized Professor Sameer Sonkusale and team members from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Department of Biomedical Engineering for excellence in two papers published by the journal.
- Three new teaching and tenure-track faculty members join the Department of Computer Science.
- Compliance is key to successful campus opening, university leaders said at a town hall meeting for Arts, Sciences, and Engineering students and their families, which also highlighted Tufts protocols for safety and COVID-19 testing.
- Merredith Portsmore, Director of Tufts CEEO, and Research Assistant Professor Ethan Danahy discuss remote teaching in an interview with Arduino Education.
- Tufts Center for Engineering Education (CEEO) congratulates two of its members, Sara Willner-Giwerc, E18, and Associate Professor Kristen Wendell for their contributions to education in 2019-2020.
- With summer internships in computer science gone due to COVID-19, the Tufts community stepped up and created a new way of learning skills—and helping others.
- Eric Hines, Professor of the Practice and Kentaro Tsutsumi Faculty Fellow in Civil and Environmental Engineering, comments on the development of grid infrastructure for offshore wind farms on the East Coast.
- The drop in traffic-related air pollution in the Boston area found by Tufts researchers offers lessons for the future.