Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- Senior Jordan Lueck, Associate Professor Jason Rife, and collaborators received a best of conference award for their paper on sensor-aided simulation.
- At TEDxVienna, Matthias Scheutz, Bernard M. Gordon Senior Faculty Fellow and Professor in the Department of Computer Science, discussed why robots need to be able to say no.
- Using methods common to plastics manufacturing, properties of silk-based devices can be tuned for strength, flexibility, molecular function and biodegradability.
- Tufts has been awarded an NSF grant to kickstart T-TRIPODS Institute, a university initiative focused on broadening data science methods and how they apply to diverse fields.
- Elaine Schaertl Short, Clare Boothe Luce Assistant Professor, works at the intersection of assistive technology and social robotics.
- Two recent papers published by REAP Labs and collaborators investigate powering Venus exploration with solar cells and modifying quantum dot wetting layer interactions with greater control.
- David Kaplan, Stern Family Professor in Engineering and Chair of the Department of Biomedical Engineering, ranks as one of the top translational researchers in biotech according to Nature Biotechnology.
- Frank C. Doble Professor Fiorenzo Omenetto was recently recognized by the National Academy of Inventors (NAI).
- We must take action now even amid uncertainty, says Assistant Professor Jonathan Lamontagne, because the potential consequences of climate change inaction are so severe.
- Biomanufacturing can speed production of a low-glycemic sweetener—and may unlock its commercial potential, say Assistant Professor Nikhil Nair and postdoctoral fellow Josef Bober, EG19.