Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
- A group of Tufts researchers studied the efficacy of disinfectants in preventing transmission of Ebola Virus Disease.
- In The Conversation, Professor Doug Brugge discusses the importance of regulating air pollution along with Kevin James Lane, an assistant professor at Boston University.
- Research from Assistant Professor Xiaocheng Jiang's lab was featured in the Emerging Investigators issue of the Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
- Associate Professor Douglas Matson is the next president of the American Society for Gravitational and Space Research (ASGSR).
- Professor and Department Chair Kathleen Fisher spoke to the IEEE Center for Secure Design's Thoughts on Secure Development blog about her work in programming languages and security.
- Professor Maria Flytzani-Stephanopoulos spoke at the twentieth anniversary gathering of the Women's Initiative Committee (WIC) at the annual chemical engineering conference.
- Kimon Karageorgiou, E18, and Josh Wiesman, a professor of the practice at Tufts Gordon Institute and part-time lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, are part of a Tufts team reinventing the pacifier.
- Professor David Kaplan and doctoral student Annie Golding are among the Tufts researchers studying the effects of progesterone on limb regeneration in adult frogs.
- Dean Karen Panetta's research on developing algorithms for robot vision and imaging applications is featured in a story on robotic interventions in the food industry.
- Master's student Jon Manninen is one of many veterans in the Tufts community—and one of a group of veterans interviewed about their experiences in the military and on campus for Tufts Now.