Showing News articles tagged with Faculty
Tufts hosted the meeting, which brought local engineering deans and representatives together to share engineering education outreach and other STEM initiatives.
- Associate Professor Shuchin Aeron collaborated with mathematics faculty to publish "A randomized tensor singular value decomposition based on the t-product" in Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications.
Assistant Professor Nav Nidhi Rajput is working towards a more efficient and sustainable future.
- Tufts alumni organize an entrepreneurship and technology summit in San Francisco on June 14.
- Faculty in the School of Engineering and the School of Dental Medicine team up through a Tufts Collaborates seed grant to investigate the biomarkers of periodontal disease.
- Several School of Engineering faculty members received seed grants from the Office of the Provost for innovative ideas in learning and teaching.
- David Kaplan, Stern Family Professor and Biomedical Engineering Chair, discusses engineered insect tissue as a potential food source with WIRED.
- Bridge Professor Susan Landau teamed up with former FBI general counsel Jim Baker for a Lawfare Blog article on the future of encryption.
- Alumna Danielle Vardaro joined Dean of Graduate Education Karen Panetta to discuss their experiences as women in engineering and science.
- Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and School of Engineering Bridge Professor offers expertise to Washington, D.C. board.